WPJoe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Acura RDX
Country flag
Could you please elaborate on the seats?
It sounds like you feel they are pretty comfortable other than the shoulder issue you are dialing in - do you know how they compare to the Premium or regular GT seats?
Also, is the passenger seat manual or power? If manual, is it hard to adjust well for comfort?

Thanks.

harrysiii

First Name
Harry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 MME GTPE DMG; '18 Pacifica Limited
Country flag
Could you please elaborate on the seats?
It sounds like you feel they are pretty comfortable other than the shoulder issue you are dialing in - do you know how they compare to the Premium or regular GT seats?
Also, is the passenger seat manual or power? If manual, is it hard to adjust well for comfort?

Thanks.
Seats are very comfortable and supportive. Both driver's and passenger's have 8-way power.

Although the headrest is fixed, I find it in a great spot (I'm 5'6" with a short torso). I could see the potential of being in the way of a helmet without the seat tilted back a drop....I'll test this Friday at the track.

Olds442

First Name
Olds
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 GT, '22 Premium Ex AWD
Occupation
sales
Country flag
gorgeous PE!

I’m particularly pleased that it hides the “grill” as well as it does. I much preferred the standard Mach E snout that is body color. DMG effectively accomplishes that.
this is why i went with DMG GT, i prefer the grill to be the same color as the car. this color camo's that pretty well.

Jimmy2

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 MME Premium 4EX; 23 MME GTPE Vapor Blue Met
Country flag
"I'll test this Friday at the track"

Harry, did you make it to the track? What happened?

harrysiii

First Name
Harry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 MME GTPE DMG; '18 Pacifica Limited
Country flag
"I'll test this Friday at the track"

Harry, did you make it to the track? What happened?
I did! I did post my results as well, but basically found what others have found. :'( I got one run before rain shut us down. Ran a 12.453 @ 101.97mph

Frankie

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MUSTANG MACH-E GTPE
Country flag
Oooh, 1 or 2 mph faster than what most others have gotten.

I believe 102 mph trap is superior to that of a 2.0T Accord, and equal to that of an F-150 Limited. Getting better!

First Name
Srini
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang MACH-E GT Performance Edition
Country flag
Didn’t have much time to drive it or take too many pictures since I didn’t get out of the dealership until around 8:45 and I need to get some dinner. I picked up a dark matter gray with pano roof.

Initial impressions:
It’s mostly suburban sprawl here, so not a lot of opportunity to test out the handling and magneride. Im going to find some canyon roads this weekend. That said, it felt pretty planted.

Off the line, it felt fairly quick. Again, not a lot of opportunity yet to push it.

I was in the camp of “I don’t like the PE seats” and was making my peace with that. Seeing them in person is way different than the pictures. I tried to get some more pictures to help demonstrated the material, but you just can’t capture it on a phone camera. Pictures make the seats look “fuzzy” but the material is certainly not. I also wasn’t sure about the shoulder bolsters, but they don’t look (too) bad in person.

No frunk dividers! Two keys! Yay.

My salesman said that the software is preloaded with blue cruise already, so I guess I should try that out, but frankly, I just want to drive it!

7A6AF679-000C-41DE-8B54-1FBC953D1550.jpeg
Huge grats! Looks amazing! Can't wait to hear more from you regarding your driving experience and general head turning that's inevitably going to happen.

dbonsett

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E GT Performance
Country flag
Love that color. All the colors are good. I went Blue. Sight un seen.

Kandiru

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 MS85D
Country flag
Sick slick ride. Congrats!

OP, I used to have the tennis ball marker but kept getting in the way and a PITA to move when I got a new car, you may want to look into laser park assist, powers off your garage opener motor outlet, all you need is a broom to angle it to point to the reference spot on dash when you get a new car, mine running 20 years now, looks like this one:
https://www.amazon.com/Fosmon-Activ...9Y2xpY2tSZWRpcmVjdCZkb05vdExvZ0NsaWNrPXRydWU=

Mike Halleman

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Silverado, 2021 Lexus 350 Hybrid
Country flag
I got a chance to drive for about an hour without the wife and kids on some nice roads this morning. Some elevation changes, plenty of twists, and some nice patches of California live oaks, a beautiful drive.

I took a few passes on the road to gain confidence in the car and learn the road a bit, as well as try it out in both engaged and unbridled.

it really didn’t take me long to gain confidence in the car, it just felt so sure footed. I can feel that the car is on the heavier side, but it manages it so well, the steering is quick and precise. Tapping the go pedal was quite rewarding, and would break things juuust enough loose to put a smile on your face. I’m still babying it a little bit.

I never felt the car to be “bouncy,” but I wasn’t driving in boring straight lines, or maybe that’s the magneride absorbing the road properly.

This car wants to stretch its legs, no matter how fast you’re going. That’s all I’ll say about that. ?

The only minor complaint that I have right now is how the shoulder bolsters land on my back. They slightly push them forward instead of cradling them, but I think I am still dialing in the seating position. The fixed headrest is not a problem.

I’m probably going to be spending all the money I save on gas on new tires.
Can the shoulder bolsters be adjusted?

plingao

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford Mustang Mach e Gt
Country flag
This is killer. It seems like DMG looks dark gray in the sun and black in the shade. I’m excited for mine! Thank you for the additional pics of DMG.
I got the basic Gt DMG, new to the forum & it seems a lot of people gonna have the same color dmg ?
Sponsored