Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E GT, Mustang GT convertible, BRONCO
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
We have an MME premium AWD and live in Cedar Falls. Would love to see your car run when its back at the strip. So far have seen only one other MME in ou community but I think that was the dealer driving their demo around town. Our daughter in Chicago has a red MME GT on order.
Sponsored

Stang68

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue Mustang Mach E GT Performance
Country flag
Wait whatā€™s going on with the GTs? Sorry, not reading 31 pages of postsā€¦
Does there seem to be something wrong from the factory? Because yes, I do think itā€™s strange we havenā€™t seen YouTube reviews yet.

Gimme_my_MME

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue First Edition Mustang Mach-E
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Does there seem to be something wrong from the factory? Because yes, I do think itā€™s strange we havenā€™t seen YouTube reviews yet.
Ford Mustang Mach-E My GT Performance Edition (GTPE) first track launch with videos, timeslip! 0-60 in 4.12s, 1/4 mile in 12.657 @ 100.02 mph giphy (3)

CharleyCarlos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MachE In Production
Country flag
Yep, I remember that comparison test as well. The P100D also shit the bed in repeated 0-60 and 1/4 mile runs, quickly being reduced to Camry or, ahem, Accord 2.0T 1/4 mile times ?. And Teslas never reach their EPA ranges. Unless you city drive and never use their acceleration potential.
Ford Mustang Mach-E My GT Performance Edition (GTPE) first track launch with videos, timeslip! 0-60 in 4.12s, 1/4 mile in 12.657 @ 100.02 mph 1630796099907

Davedough

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GTPE , Explorer ST
Occupation
Federal IT Sales Engineer
Country flag
To summarize, the 1/4 mile times and trap speed on 2 separate vehicles were less than stellar. Roughly 12.84@101mph which is pretty abysmal for a ā€œperformance ā€œ variant

Pushrods&Capacitors

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ā€˜21 4X, ā€˜14 SS Sedan tuned, ā€˜17 WRX tuned
Occupation
Analyst
Country flag
Bro. Read them. There is some seriously good shit in there ???

And nothing is really wrong unless theyā€™re supposed to trap 2-3mph less in the 1/4 than a 4Xā€¦?

CharleyCarlos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MachE In Production
Country flag
initial numbers all a wide margin inferior to Tesla MYP

maybe GTPE can show superior braking distance or lateral g. Wonā€™t be enough for head to head competitiveness in a performance setting.

all us potential GTPE owners will be harassed and bullied by local gangs of Tesla MYP owners, and we will be massively outnumbered as well.

1969Camaro

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E Premium, 2018 Prius Prime, 1969 Camaro
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Drove GT today at the dealer. Wow! Iā€™m an old muscle car guy and my 69 Camaro that runs low 12ā€™s doesnā€™t pull anything close to this beast. I have a Premium on order and canā€™t wait til delivery day

sotek2345

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-e GT, 2017 Raptor, Lightning (9/5 Build)
Occupation
Engineering Manager
Country flag
Drove GT today at the dealer. Wow! Iā€™m an old muscle car guy and my 69 Camaro that runs low 12ā€™s doesnā€™t pull anything close to this beast. I have a Premium on order and canā€™t wait til delivery day
Did you get a chance to get it up high enough to test the issue others are seeing?

blue92lx

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Fusion
Country flag
Oh another option is the Polestar 2 if the GT falls through, for some reason it's like I always forget that car exists.

blue92lx

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Fusion
Country flag
Good lord, this is a tall order.

GTPE runs 1/4 mile at 100mph, people start to lose their minds (don't even worry about what the time was, it was probably mentioned like 3 times in 31 pages vs about 4928 times mentioning the 100mph speed)

Debates into the night about the 1/8 mile time and speed and what it could mean for the 1/4 mile if things are fixed

Meanwhile orders are being cancelled, or on the verge of being set on fire

Salt everywhere

Accords running better 1/4 mile speeds

Mexican drag races

Accords, and 2.0T motors in general, pulling so much harder at highway speeds that more orders of the GT/GTPE are set ablaze from the flames of turbo exhaust pipes

People living their lives one quarter mile at a time

AWD pulling faster 1/4 trap speeds

Users blocking other users

New cars being considered

Speculation on what the issue really is

Reviews not being released to back up claims of performance

Hopes and dreams are dashed

Hearts and minds waiting in anguish for validation in their decisions

Gimme_my_MME

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue First Edition Mustang Mach-E
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Good lord, this is a tall order.

GTPE runs 1/4 mile at 100mph, people start to lose their minds (don't even worry about what the time was, it was probably mentioned like 3 times in 31 pages vs about 4928 times mentioning the 100mph speed)

Debates into the night about the 1/8 mile time and speed and what it could mean for the 1/4 mile if things are fixed

Meanwhile orders are being cancelled, or on the verge of being set on fire

Salt everywhere

Accords running better 1/4 mile speeds

Mexican drag races

Accords, and 2.0T motors in general, pulling so much harder at highway speeds that more orders of the GT/GTPE are set ablaze from the flames of turbo exhaust pipes

People living their lives one quarter mile at a time

AWD pulling faster 1/4 trap speeds

Users blocking other users

New cars being considered

Speculation on what the issue really is

Reviews not being released to back up claims of performance

Hopes and dreams are dashed

Hearts and minds waiting in anguish for validation in their decisions
Ford Mustang Mach-E My GT Performance Edition (GTPE) first track launch with videos, timeslip! 0-60 in 4.12s, 1/4 mile in 12.657 @ 100.02 mph 200 (1)

Wow
That was summed up so well
Well done

sotek2345

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-e GT, 2017 Raptor, Lightning (9/5 Build)
Occupation
Engineering Manager
Country flag
50-70:
Ford Mustang Mach-E My GT Performance Edition (GTPE) first track launch with videos, timeslip! 0-60 in 4.12s, 1/4 mile in 12.657 @ 100.02 mph 200 (1)

70-90:

50-70 in Unbridled Extended mode:

I don't know if there's any way to search dragy to see if any MYPs have done 70-90 but C&Ds MYP test has its 50-70 at 1.8 seconds.
Thanks for posting these - it helps put the situation into perspective. For my wife, this will still be a massive upgrade even at higher speeds. He current car (Mini countryman s all4 - she thinks it is zippy) takes 19.2 seconds for 0-100 (vs. About 12.5 for the Mach-e GT) and 12.3 seconds to go from 60-100 (vs. about 6.5 in the GT). Not too shabby!

Wonder why Unbridled Extended was such a dog though?