My Journeys ... missing feature ???

• Thread starter Deleted member 3569
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1

Deleted member 3569

I read somewhere that in the latest FordPass iOs v.14.5.1 that My Journey is no longer featured? .... that is strange because mine never ceased to work, it is continually recording every time. Just got this one from last night short trip to supermarket. It is buried under VEHICLES ⇨⇨DRIVING DATA⇨⇨MY JOURNEYS

Ford Mustang Mach-E My Journeys ... missing feature ??? journey
Sponsored

Logal727

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 Carbonized Gray Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD Ext
Country flag
So you’re complaining you still have a feature? lol, it disappeared for a little bit then came back and it’s going away permanently soon.

OP
OP

Deleted member 3569

So you’re complaining you still have a feature? lol, it disappeared for a little bit then came back and it’s going away permanently soon.
I just find the whole from Ford to be confusing if not amusing at best ... I read that the My Journey feature is gone, then I find it populated again in the FordPass .... and now you are telling me that it will no longer be featured?

OP
OP

Deleted member 3569

It will go away the next time you update your FordPass app.
It took a while for me to figure it out the benefits of My Journeys. Once I properly configure it out through appleLink, it works flawlessly now. Initially I had to connect with USB, but after couple of tries it now hooks up wireless (bluetooth?).

The details are useful to me and it aids in my energy efficiency. I understands a lot of people find this to be useless, but in my limited std battery (68kWh) RWD it did help to augment the range, once I was able to squeeze 256 miles at 100% SoC. I and hate to see it being phased out.

Ford Mustang Mach-E My Journeys ... missing feature ??? efficiency(1)

Last edited by a moderator:

Logal727

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 Carbonized Gray Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD Ext
Country flag
Sounds like they’ve got something better replacing it

OP
OP

Deleted member 3569

Sounds like they’ve got something better replacing it
Yes ... they have improved a lot of things on FordApp. I have to say that FordPass is now very stable, my PAAK is always latched on and the pony logo greets me in the dark every time I approach it. The "VIew Chargers" improved some what, but the only viable dcFC stations during road trips is still the EA.

FordAPP as far as I am concerned works on BlueTooth connectivity, I validate that when I was in a mountain depression by PA mountain range in Teleford, where I did not have any 5G/4G or LTE wireless signals and it was steadfast connected. I have read that if you don't have wireless signals then the FordPass drops out ... that is not what I have experienced.
Sponsored