mattbostonmache

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rav4
Country flag
The app and the car should show up to the minute charging power in kW. It's important for monitoring your charging session.
Sponsored

shutterbug

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue FE
Country flag
What I would like to know from seasoned EV owners is what is the importance of the real time or near real time refresh of the app with regard to vehicle information status? I ask because it seems to be a pain point and I am not knowledgeable of why this information is useful.
Back when I used to go to the office, we had 2 free L2 chargers, and between 5 and 10 people wanting to charge their cars. Assuming you don't want to be a shithead, and want to move your car once you finished charging, it may be helpful to know what the state of charge is now instead of 17 hours ago.

J Duce

First Name
Jean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Explorer Sport
Country flag
Back when I used to go to the office, we had 2 free L2 chargers, and between 5 and 10 people wanting to charge their cars. Assuming you don't want to be a shithead, and want to move your car once you finished charging, it may be helpful to know what the state of charge is now instead of 17 hours ago.
Lol. That makes sense. I have heard about people just leaving their cars and not moving them after charging is done.
Sponsored