Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
I mean, why go for a CTR wing when you coulda just done the King of Wings?
2C0B095D-838D-4792-84F6-900F447125B8.jpeg
LOL THIS is the king of wings: 😎🐩

Ford Mustang Mach-E My Mach-E GT got a lot of pushback on reddit. Curious to see people's thoughts on here. 1969-Dodge-Daytona-3-2848641152

It even does the Hurst/Olds and Judge wings to shame. 🤪🐩
Sponsored

jeffdawgfan

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang MachE AWD ER, 2019 Ram 1500 Laramie
Occupation
Retired Navy / Veterans Administration
Country flag
Lose the wing my friend. Looks very......."Ricey". Everything else looks good.

Space Ghost GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GLE 450, space white GT received 11/04/22
Occupation
Nerd
Country flag
All the vinyl work was designed by a buddy of mine and myself. That includes front and rear stripes, rear blackout bar, license plate blackout and wrap on the wheels. Wing is from a civic type r with custom made mounts. The wing is no-drill and totally removable with no noticeable effect on mi/kWh or estimated range despite its size.

Mach E Sutherland Night Shoot Top Glare Short (1).jpg

_MG_2329.jpg

_MG_2117-HDR.jpg
The stripes are terribly done, not at all like Shelby stripes. . Something you’d get from fast signs for a hundred bucks.

OP
OP
LezzyT

LezzyT

First Name
Kaylee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E GT, grabber blue
Occupation
Lawyer
Country flag
Pretty! Not a big fan of wings/spoilers on this car, but I like this a whole lot better than those puny lip "spoiler"s. Better to jump in the lake than just stick your pinky toe in.
Hahaha ya that's how I felt. Sometimes you gotta go full send.

OP
OP
LezzyT

LezzyT

First Name
Kaylee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Lawyer
Country flag
I only read page 1 before posting. I think the wing is cool in these pictures! I wouldn't personally get it though. I have always preferred slightly muted, yet still sporty styling.

I love that you've customized your car for you, and I hope you enjoy it!
Thanks! I appreciate it. Wings are definitely not for everyone. But I definitely love the over the top racer look lol.

OP
OP
LezzyT

LezzyT

First Name
Kaylee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Lawyer
Country flag
I still believe that Ford should not have built a GT Mach-E. IMO, just not the right application for a GT (from any make). I would have preferred a different name like Rousch. But that isn't really what you asked so that doesn't matter. :)

I really like the shape of the double stripes on the hood. That seems to fit perfectly. The stripes in back seem way too wide and they don't cut around the GT emblem like we are used to seeing.....but that being said....the blacked out panel is kinda cool so I think that would grow in me fairly easy. Can't stand the wing but if it is your thing then embrace it. The three most American things about performance cars are hood scoops, dual exhaust and a massive rear wing/spoiler. :) The rest of the world laughs at us for that and I think it's good fun. Heck, my 2005 GTO has those three items just because Pontiac told Holden those items were mandatory or else the car wouldn't sell very well in the U.S. market......and they were right.

So, I am glad you stopped short of adding hood scoops and dual exhaust. :D

Lastly, I actually think it's pretty cool to see customized versions of these cars. Thanks for sharing your pics!
Hahaha we I guess since the regular mustang has a GT, they decided to do one for this car. But ya I would have prefers they left that to an aftermarket company. I suppose ford is trying to match tesla with there plaid series.

That being said, I never really like hood scoops on the mach. I think when I saw them on other aftermarket machs like the one shelby developed, it just didnt look right. Plus, you probably lose some frunk space when you do that. But I was kinda going for that american muscle look, even though i am still an EV enthusiast at heart. It's been fun customizing it and making it my own though. I was never that into cars before I starting messing with the mach e. Now it's become a project car lol

OP
OP
LezzyT

LezzyT

First Name
Kaylee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Lawyer
Country flag
The stripes are terribly done, not at all like Shelby stripes. . Something you’d get from fast signs for a hundred bucks.
Well I did them myself. First vinyl I have ever done by hand. They are not suppose to be shelby stripes, they are just my own design i came up with, slightly inspired by the shelby look. What about them is terrible?

Bigshow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Subaru WRX / 2022 MME GT DMG
Country flag
All the vinyl work was designed by a buddy of mine and myself. That includes front and rear stripes, rear blackout bar, license plate blackout and wrap on the wheels. Wing is from a civic type r with custom made mounts. The wing is no-drill and totally removable with no noticeable effect on mi/kWh or estimated range despite its size.

Mach E Sutherland Night Shoot Top Glare Short (1).jpg

_MG_2329.jpg

_MG_2117-HDR.jpg
side profile pic in daylight? I think I like it. I'd like to see it in more light.

OP
OP
LezzyT

LezzyT

First Name
Kaylee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Lawyer
Country flag
The way you take the picture at those angles and distance makes it look good. I would drive it. I would get a lot of head turners and nods in the horizontal direction or giggles.

Looks good though. Me, I'm not a spoiler guy myself. There is just not enough, if any, functionality in it for me to install one.

If it retracted back like the Porsche. Then you might have an interest.
Thanks! A retractable wing would have been awesome on the mach. Definitely a missed opportunity.
Sponsored