jccoleman

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 BMW X5, & 2021 Mach-E X4 aka: Trigger
Country flag
My dealer, Encinitas Ford (Encinitas, CA), and my salesperson assigned to me, have been terrific keeping in touch with me. I just got an email from my sales person that my Mach-E was in Richards, MO on the train and scheduled to arrive the week of January 18th. On Monday the Ford site said it was shipped and due here the week of the 28th so that's great news today. My granddaughters made sure I'd be ready with a Christmas gift tee-shirt.
Ford Mustang Mach-E My Mach-E is on its way! Grampie
Sponsored

Fredo

First Name
Fredo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 Mazda 3 hatchback
Country flag
Congrats.
I also have it delivered to Encinitas Ford and hope the global shortage of semiconductors will not delay the production of my order ( build date: week of 2/1/21)

macheman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Civic '06
Occupation
IT
Country flag
Good to know, please share your experience when it arrives. Also ordered from Encinitas Ford, build date next week.

OP
OP
jccoleman

jccoleman

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 BMW X5, & 2021 Mach-E X4 aka: Trigger
Country flag
It went all the way to Missouri? Quite the trip!
They're built deep in Mexico, not close to the border, so I'm guessing that's the closest rail ship point after crossing the border. Either that or they're just wanting to increase my excitement!

JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag
My dealer, Encinitas Ford (Encinitas, CA), and my salesperson assigned to me, have been terrific keeping in touch with me. I just got an email from my sales person that my Mach-E was in Richards, MO on the train and scheduled to arrive the week of January 18th. On Monday the Ford site said it was shipped and due here the week of the 28th so that's great news today. My granddaughters made sure I'd be ready with a Christmas gift tee-shirt.
Nice - my dealer too. Looking forward to see some MMEs soon in the area. My car is expected Feb 8 according to the dealer info.

DaveRuns

Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
N/A
Country flag
Love the shirt....and love that your dealer has been in touch with you. Wish my dealer could take a hint.

JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag
They're built deep in Mexico, not close to the border, so I'm guessing that's the closest rail ship point after crossing the border. Either that or they're just wanting to increase my excitement!
All MMEs seem to be going to KC for rail drop off and then further rail/truck shipments from KC. So your MME must be offloaded at this point in KC for it to show in MO.

MailGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bolt Premier, Mini Cooper SE, Mustang Mach E FE
Country flag
All MMEs seem to be going to KC for rail drop off and then further rail/truck shipments from KC. So your MME must be offloaded at this point in KC for it to show in MO.
Keep in mind there’s a Kansas City, KS and MO.

MailGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bolt Premier, Mini Cooper SE, Mustang Mach E FE
Country flag
Tracing the line through Richards, MO, north it leads to Birmingham, MO (outside of Kansas City, MO) which looks to be the facility suggested in another thread showing where the cars will unload. That's actually a Norfolk Southern lot though.

Kansas City Southern has an International Freight Gateway on a spur just south of Kansas City (north of Richards, MO) that looks like it has the ability to unload cars. I'm betting they get unloaded here and transferred to trucks for at least some of the destinations. The site appears to be a repurposed Air Force base.

Ford Mustang Mach-E My Mach-E is on its way! 1610239496047

Last edited:

Engijms

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E AWD X on order
Country flag
Nice - my dealer too. Looking forward to see some MMEs soon in the area. My car is expected Feb 8 according to the dealer info.
So Encinitas Ford is happy. I'm there too. Later in February. 4X IB

Gimme_my_MME

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue First Edition Mustang Mach-E
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Tracing the line through Richards, MO, north it leads to Birmingham, MO (outside of Kansas City, MO) which looks to be the facility suggested in another thread showing where the cars will unload. That's actually a Norfolk Southern lot though.

Kansas City Southern has an International Freight Gateway on a spur just south of Kansas City (north of Richards, MO) that looks like it has the ability to unload cars. I'm betting they get unloaded here and transferred to trucks for at least some of the destinations. The site appears to be a repurposed Air Force base.

Ford Mustang Mach-E My Mach-E is on its way! 1610239496047
Richards Gebaur

wmaney

First Name
Wade
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-e GTPE, daughter drives Ford Focus Titanium
Country flag
Congratulations on the car and the shirt - nice to be loved by the family. Why, oh why, did I reserve a GT?!?

Jmills3232

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
(Own)2016 Focus Electric, (Ordered)Mach-E Premium
Occupation
Manager
Country flag
Latest update from my dealer...

"The Ford system shows your Mach-E has landed in California. The last train station is in Mira Loma, Riverside. I'm hoping that is accurate which means we should have the car here at the dealership in few days."

It's happening.
Sponsored