LaFavor

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Country flag
Looks fantastic, love the grille wrap as well I'll have to find a similar wrap, really looks great!
Yea the wrap is fantastic my guys at Magnicolor came up with the design same one off the GT we just added hints of red I’m not finished yet, lol
Sponsored

IL_Vet

First Name
MarCal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
A Few
Country flag
Yea the wrap is fantastic my guys at Magnicolor came up with the design same one off the GT we just added hints of red I’m not finished yet, lol
I like the look of that grille wrap. Thanks for sharing the Magnicolor source. Where did you obtain the Mustang symbols for the doors? Please and thanks.

OP
OP
LaFavor

LaFavor

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Country flag
I like the look of that grille wrap. Thanks for sharing the Magnicolor source. Where did you obtain the Mustang symbols for the doors? Please and thanks.
Magnicolor did the doors as well.

Carlsbad9

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E First Edition
Occupation
Home Loan Broker
Country flag
The vinyl wrap in the front looks great. I wish it was an option from the factory to get the front done like the GT. Where did you buy the wrap? Hoping somewhere on line since I'm in California.

OP
OP
LaFavor

LaFavor

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Country flag
The vinyl wrap in the front looks great. I wish it was an option from the factory to get the front done like the GT. Where did you buy the wrap? Hoping somewhere on line since I'm in California.
They have them on line but they are garbage. I had it custom made from a company called Magnicolor they wrap cars. I’m pretty sure they have companies out your way that wrap cars it’s a new thing now.

Dear1nc

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GT PE
Country flag
I see you have stripes now, can you update this thread with some pictures! I have a grabber blue GTPE on order and im looking to the exact same thing. Ive had those same wheels on mind for a while and am thinking about doing the gt350 style stripes.

Also what tires did you go with? I think im going continental extreme DWS 06..same size as you,

OP
OP
LaFavor

LaFavor

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Country flag
I see you have stripes now, can you update this thread with some pictures! I have a grabber blue GTPE on order and im looking to the exact same thing. Ive had those same wheels on mind for a while and am thinking about doing the gt350 style stripes.

Also what tires did you go with? I think im going continental extreme DWS 06..same size as you,
I have to look at what tires I went with, but if you go with what I have or similar that blue will look amazing.

dml105

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Shadowfax, the Star White Tricoated Metallic Pony
Country flag
Now that you’ve been on the 22’s for a bit, what are your thoughts on range, handling, and ride comfort?
Sponsored