First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E select
Country flag
BestEvMod Lumbar Support

This is something that I use personally on all of my cars, especially cars nowadays usually have a sports car style seat.

I had tried many different types of lumbar support on the market before we made this, but they are always either too thick and make my back feel uncomfortable, or too thin.

and then I decided that I am going to make one myself.

For me, this product gives me the "just right" amount of support
Ford Mustang Mach-E My Personal Favorite, Memory Foam Lumbar Support genericbackrest.PNG

We use linen material on this product, unlike PU leather and Alcantara that going to make you sweat, linen material is very comfortable on daily use.
Ford Mustang Mach-E My Personal Favorite, Memory Foam Lumbar Support backrest2.PNG

With the memory foam we use, no more back pain on your daily drive and road trip!
Ford Mustang Mach-E My Personal Favorite, Memory Foam Lumbar Support siliconebackrest.PNG

wavyphotons

First Name
Mo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium AWD ER 2022
Country flag
Hey. So I find the lumbar support in driver's seat in premium to be too aggressive. Even at the lowest setting, that area doesn't touch my back but the area above it where the curve is irritates my SI joint area/ lower back since the curve is very firm.
Will this cushion help? Or is it meant to add more lumbar support? I want less/softer.

OP
OP
AOSK

AOSK

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E select
Country flag
Hey. So I find the lumbar support in driver's seat in premium to be too aggressive. Even at the lowest setting, that area doesn't touch my back but the area above it where the curve is irritates my SI joint area/ lower back since the curve is very firm.
Will this cushion help? Or is it meant to add more lumbar support? I want less/softer.
Hi,

I am not sure if I fully understand the issue here.

but for our product. The reason why we have this is that when I am driving, my back is not touching this area(image below) and there is no support there, it makes my back feel pain/tired when I drive, especially on a road trip. but then when I browse online, lumbar support on the market is always too thick and hard(too much support on this area), and thats why we made this, it is very soft and give the "just right" amount of support.

Ford Mustang Mach-E My Personal Favorite, Memory Foam Lumbar Support 291b4f907c1ee462a9721d13f8bdc6b

wavyphotons

First Name
Mo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium AWD ER 2022
Country flag
Thanks for the quick reply.
By the way, I love the trash bag you have but unfortunately I'll have to return it since I keep kids organizers in the back of the seat.
I really wish it was clampable around the center console (photo attached).. Maybe something to consider..
Ford Mustang Mach-E My Personal Favorite, Memory Foam Lumbar Support PXL_20221209_153038807
Sponsored