TRP

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E P4x, Ford F150
Country flag
I am an indi film actor and we just finished filming a Christmas movie in Danville KY. Its plan is to be released for Christmas '24. The movie is called Homeless for the Holidays and stars WWE Superstar Al "Head" Snow.

There was a scene that need a car and the director asked if he could use mine. Of course, I agreed. So here it is, road dirt, grime and all from a recent snow storm.

Ford Mustang Mach-E My Premium AWD is in a movie IMG_0665

Ford Mustang Mach-E My Premium AWD is in a movie IMG_0702
Ford Mustang Mach-E My Premium AWD is in a movie IMG_0705
Ford Mustang Mach-E My Premium AWD is in a movie IMG_0742
Ford Mustang Mach-E My Premium AWD is in a movie IMG_0664

Mods, feel free to move this is not the correct place to post it.

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E
Country flag
I am an indi film actor and we just finished filming a Christmas movie in Danville KY. Its plan is to be released for Christmas '24. The movie is called Homeless for the Holidays and stars WWE Superstar Al "Head" Snow.

There was a scene that need a car and the director asked if he could use mine. Of course, I agreed. So here it is, road dirt, grime and all from a recent snow storm.

Mods, feel free to move this is not the correct place to post it.
That's really cool to see, Tim! We're glad your Mach-E was able to have it's moment of fame.

OP
OP

TRP

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E P4x, Ford F150
Country flag
Maybe you should have said no because WWE/UFC movies can only do damage to Ford's/MY/your reputation. Just sayin'. Think ahead next time.

What? It's not a WWE movie. It does have Al Snow in it, that's the only connection.

Please share with me how I can better protect all of our image, based on your opinion of course

OP
OP

TRP

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E P4x, Ford F150
Country flag
That's really cool to see, Tim! We're glad your Mach-E was able to have it's moment of fame.
Hey, If Ford wants to help out with some cash, I can get you listed in the credits and as a Producer................. jus sayin ;)

67 Stang Convertible

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1967 Mustang, 2013 Kia Optima, 2018 Kia Sportage
Occupation
Physician
Country flag
If it ends up on the Hallmark channel there is 100% chance I'll end up watching my wife watch it.

'Cause, you know, I don't watch Hallmark Christmas movies... :cool:
Did we marry the same woman? My God, I'd pay Hulu more $ just to delete that station!!!

DoubleDribble

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mustang Mach E GT Nite Pony
Country flag
I occasionally watch WWE and I have never heard of this guy Al "Head" Snow, so all of our reputations should be safe.
What? It's not a WWE movie. It does have Al Snow in it, that's the only connection.

Please share with me how I can better protect all of our image, based on your opinion of course
Hallmark channel airs Monk re-runs at 2AM. I vote Hallmark channel gets to stay.
My God, I'd pay Hulu more $ just to delete that station!!!

OP
OP

TRP

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E P4x, Ford F150
Country flag
I occasionally watch WWE and I have never heard of this guy Al "Head" Snow, so all of our reputations should be safe.

Hallmark channel airs Monk re-runs at 2AM. I vote Hallmark channel gets to stay.

Al Snow started his career in the early 80s. He currently owns Ohio Valley Wrestling and is doing very well with that. He recently had a Netflix series that got great ratings as well.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al_Snow

corradoborg

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mach-E Premium AWD SR
Country flag
There's also a Mach-E in the recently-released Hulu movie "Vacation Friends 2" starring Lil Rel Howery and John Cena (why are Mach-Es only in movies starring wrestlers?). It appears for just two brief moments as part of the uninvolved traffic in the car chase scene near the end.

OP
OP

TRP

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E P4x, Ford F150
Country flag
There's also a Mach-E in the recently-released Hulu movie "Vacation Friends 2" starring Lil Rel Howery and John Cena (why are Mach-Es only in movies starring wrestlers?). It appears for just two brief moments as part of the uninvolved traffic in the car chase scene near the end.

Mine got used because a car was needed and it was the nicest available 🤷‍♂️