My use case is 135 miles, and I'm only going to charge at home.

Fat Mach

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 GT350
Country flag
I live about 33 miles away from my office, which admittedly I haven't been to since early 2020. My Focus Electric would get me there in 28 minutes, best case, but had a speed limiter of 86 MPH. I can't see myself doing a long trip in it since I have the Shelby for car events out of town and the F250 for camping, vacations etc. Anyone else ready to slap some Fat wheels and tires on their Mach-E and not worry one bit about range?
Sponsored

eltonlin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FE Gray
Country flag
I live about 33 miles away from my office, which admittedly I haven't been to since early 2020. My Focus Electric would get me there in 28 minutes, best case, but had a speed limiter of 86 MPH. I can't see myself doing a long trip in it since I have the Shelby for car events out of town and the F250 for camping, vacations etc. Anyone else ready to slap some Fat wheels and tires on their Mach-E and not worry one bit about range?
You can even get away with charging once every few days at that!

OP
OP
Fat Mach

Fat Mach

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 GT350
Country flag
I remember having a conversation with my friend at work saying, "I want an EV that has enough range that if I forget to charge it I can still go to work and back the next day."

Mission Accomplished.
Sponsored