Logal727

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ā€˜21 Carbonized Gray Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD Ext
Country flag
It's all just a silhouette in both the app and the website.... anyone have any idea how to fix this? I purchased less than a week ago a Carbonized Grey Prem AWD EXT.

Ford Mustang Mach-E My vehicle photo doesn't show up at all in FordPass or FordPass website Screen Shot 2021-09-18 at 1.19.00 PM
Sponsored

OP
OP
Logal727

Logal727

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
So an unsurprising update on this after Ford told me they would fix this issue, still not fixed after they were alerted to this a couple months ago.
I was told that engineers are aware now and itā€™s a server bug with certain vehicle colors, but still nothing.
How hard could this be to fix? I know itā€™s low priority, but sucks never seeing my vehicle image anywhere.
Since itā€™s a server issue my vehicle image never shows up in the Scriptable widget either.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
Many of this had this issue last year when the early deliveries started. For quite a while, many of our cars not only lacked the image but Ford thought they were Edges. They got it fixed after a couple of months.

OP
OP
Logal727

Logal727

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Many of this had this issue last year when the early deliveries started. For quite a while, many of our cars not only lacked the image but Ford thought they were Edges. They got it fixed after a couple of months.
Yeah itā€™s been almost 8 months since I got my car and Iā€™ve never seen an image. I can see on the server backend where itā€™s failing and I sent them the screenshots, they seemed to not know about it until I opened a ticket and that they didnā€™t have an ETA. Just seems like a simple thing where they just upload the photos to the server. Itā€™s not like Iā€™m the only one with a Carbonized Gray.

OP
OP
Logal727

Logal727

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Starting to think this issue of mine with no photo showing is ever gonna get fixed :(
Sponsored