Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
It's more than a week and more than a drive. It's a great opportunity to show your electric vehicle to prospective EV owners.

National Drive Electric Week, Sep 23-Oct 2, 2022, is a nationwide celebration to raise awareness of the many benefits of all-electric and plug-in hybrid cars, trucks, motorcycles, and more. Are you considering going electric? RSVP for an in-person or online event to learn from owners who have done so!

Check to see what events are going on near you. If there aren't any, the folks at NDEW will help you organize one!

https://driveelectricweek.org/index
Sponsored

New2EV

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Charger, Explorer, Chevelle, Mach E
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
My son and I went to an event last year with my MachE. I was hesitant to go because I'm not a "electric cars are going to save the world" person. But the show was at a place I wanted to tour. We had a great time. Stayed way longer than I thought we would. Loved showing off the car, answering questions and looking at all the other cars on display. Rode electric bikes and just overall had fun. My (teenage) son keeps asking when the next one is. So I'm sure we'll end up at another show this year ...and I'm kind of looking forward to it.

RickMachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium 4X, 2022 Lightning Lariat
Country flag
We went last year. Poor attendance, despite being in a green-centric area. Maybe 15 non-vehicle owners. A bunch of Teslas, 3 Mach-Es, a Bolt. This year instead of behind a town hall it is at a major shopping center.

More interest at a recent Cars and Coffee.