Navigation error, who would I report this to?

Woeo

First Name
Woeo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Fusion Energi
Country flag
I think this goes under the Sync category.

I was hoping to stop at a nearby EA charging station to explore the process and a voice request to Find Electrify America brought up a handful of stations including the one in Clarksburg, Md.

I set it as my destination and began following the turn by turn. Ultimately I was directed onto I-270, because the charging location is marked as being on the interstate highway shoulder. Not in the Outlet Mall Parking lot as it should be marked.

Any one have an idea where to report this to be corrected?

Ford Mustang Mach-E Navigation error, who would I report this to? 1614580804288
Sponsored

benk016

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E GT
Country flag
Does it show the right spot on other maps? The worst part about some of the charging locations is that they just use the address of the closest business, and sometimes that location isn't close to where the actual chargers are. My first charging stop was at a mall, and the GPS had the spot on the complete opposite side of the mall because thats where their Address routes you to.

DaveQ

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E4X, HR-V, Insight, Maserati Levante S
Country flag
Noticed on first trip yesterday that the turn-by-turn block displayed on the driver's display keep flickering to the left with a blue bar where the tbt started. It was very annoying, not sure if it's a bug or it's supposed to mean something. Kind of think it's a bug with data placement shifts on the screen. Anyone else notice this issue?

GoGoGadgetMachE

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E 1st Ed., 2022 Lightning Platinum
Occupation
Professional forum cheerleader and fanboy
Country flag
OP
OP
Woeo

Woeo

First Name
Woeo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Fusion Energi
Country flag
Noticed on first trip yesterday that the turn-by-turn block displayed on the driver's display keep flickering to the left with a blue bar where the tbt started. It was very annoying, not sure if it's a bug or it's supposed to mean something. Kind of think it's a bug with data placement shifts on the screen. Anyone else notice this issue?
That blue bar on the driver’s screen indicates there is a notification/instruction on the navigation window on the center screen. It is meant to alert you because the nav screen may not be visible. Bring the nav screen up if necessary. Acknowledge/dismiss the notification On the center screen.
Sponsored