efisher

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E on order
Country flag
Over the weekend I picked up my daughter at collage in Boston. I tried to use the Sync embedded navigation to the EV-Go station in Copley Square. The system navigated me to the underground highway beneath the charging station. Fortunately, I was able to use Google Maps to get me there.

Does anybody know if there is a way to report these navigation errors so they can be fixed?
Sponsored

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
Over the weekend I picked up my daughter at collage in Boston. I tried to use the Sync embedded navigation to the EV-Go station in Copley Square. The system navigated me to the underground highway beneath the charging station. Fortunately, I was able to use Google Maps to get me there.

Does anybody know if there is a way to report these navigation errors so they can be fixed?
Did you try PlugShare? After the Ford Navigation, PlugShare has been my best tool for this. They have a built-in option for improving the charger placement on their map and the notes will often include driving directions.

I haven't tried using the Ford Navigation to go to an EVgo yet. I have found their directions to EA stations to be great. They even directed me down the right lane of the Walmart parking lot! Not sure how to input feedback on locations in the Ford Navigation, though.

OP
OP

efisher

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E on order
Country flag
Did you try PlugShare? After the Ford Navigation, PlugShare has been my best tool for this. They have a built-in option for improving the charger placement on their map and the notes will often include driving directions.

I haven't tried using the Ford Navigation to go to an EVgo yet. I have found their directions to EA stations to be great. They even directed me down the right lane of the Walmart parking lot! Not sure how to input feedback on locations in the Ford Navigation, though.
I have downloaded the app but have not really tried it out yet. It looks interesting.
Sponsored