Need a favor from a MME owner in the KC area….

BFaulkner

First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford MME, 2019 Audi A5, 2013 BMW 550i
Occupation
General Manager
Country flag
I am in Lee’s Summit, have only tried a few but no errors to date, however I still haven’t really figured out how to get any of the chargers to recognize and use my Ford Credit from the app. I’m sure it’s something I haven’t set up or doing right. I used Mt first dc fast charge at Target Independence 39th st just north of 70 - was super fast and went from 24% to 65% in 16 minutes but again not sure how use my credit vs the $9 I had to pay post the first 10 minutes being free. Gad to see others in KC on forums
The Ford Credit is only for Electrify America charge stations.
Sponsored

mparsh70

First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E
Country flag
That Target is an EA station. EA works. I’m pretty sure the ChargePoint 50kW stations don’t. Otherwise, you’re the first person I know of who has succeeded.

You need to make sure you’ve got Connected Services enabled through Ford.com/connectedservices. That’s also where you add a payment method to your Ford.com wallet. Then go into your FordPass app, My Vehicle, Manage EV, FordPass Charging Network.
Yeah all that is setup but never have seen how to use the Ford app when at the charger itself.

OP
OP
Mirak

Mirak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
"Sonic" 2021 MME Grabber Blue First Edition
Country flag
If all that is setup, then theoretically Plug & Charge should work. (Make sure you’ve toggled on P&C in the app). Then you just plug in and it handles the rest.

If that doesn’t work, you need to go to Manage EV - Ford Charging Network - View Nearby Chargers, and select your station. Inside there you select the specific charger. Then follow the prompts on the screen.

OP
OP
Mirak

Mirak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
"Sonic" 2021 MME Grabber Blue First Edition
Country flag