Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Explorer, Mach E First Edition
Occupation
Project Mgr
Country flag
I have not posted in awhile since my deliver in Feb so I'm a little behind on topics on the forum. I need a contact at Ford if someone has one. My experience with my MachE has not gone over well and I need someone besides my dealer to talk to. Some of the issues I'm having:
  1. Three times in the past three weeks, the car will not charge at the scheduled time. Frustrating because I have to make different travel plans
  2. PaaK with Android (well everyone knows that). Very frustrating the horn beeps when the key is not detected when one of the doors opens.
  3. Preferences not saving to my profile. I constantly have to keep saving my preferences all the time. This mostly comes into play when using cruse control. I have all of the enhanced CC turned off so I should not expect the car to drop to 55 mph when the speed limit changes. To be honest, it is a little scary when the car just breaks and I have to see what is going on.
  4. Modem shuts off from time to time. It was shut off twice since Feb.
  5. Small ticky-tack issues with in-car software.
Any help or contact would be great. I'm already making plans to sell the car but I do not want to. If I cannot get these issues resolved soon, I have to. We made a decision to make this our main family car and it is not working as planned.
Sponsored

Blue highway

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium SR RWD
Country flag
I have not posted in awhile since my deliver in Feb so I'm a little behind on topics on the forum. I need a contact at Ford if someone has one. My experience with my MachE has not gone over well and I need someone besides my dealer to talk to. Some of the issues I'm having:
  1. Three times in the past three weeks, the car will not charge at the scheduled time. Frustrating because I have to make different travel plans
  2. PaaK with Android (well everyone knows that). Very frustrating the horn beeps when the key is not detected when one of the doors opens.
  3. Preferences not saving to my profile. I constantly have to keep saving my preferences all the time. This mostly comes into play when using cruse control. I have all of the enhanced CC turned off so I should not expect the car to drop to 55 mph when the speed limit changes. To be honest, it is a little scary when the car just breaks and I have to see what is going on.
  4. Modem shuts off from time to time. It was shut off twice since Feb.
  5. Small ticky-tack issues with in-car software.
Any help or contact would be great. I'm already making plans to sell the car but I do not want to. If I cannot get these issues resolved soon, I have to. We made a decision to make this our main family car and it is not working as planned.
I had a TSB done on sync a while back that fixed the settings not sticking…. There is a thread on the TSB.

if you are not sure you are long term committed to the car, just plug it in when you get home every day and run it up to whatever percentage you need every day even if thats 95% or more. That ensures the car is usable.

As for PAAK on android, there are so many variables with android including other unrelated apps that have deep system access that can cause problems I’m not optimistic anyone will get android PAAK to be 100%. Sorry.

in terms of someone to yell at/commiserate with at Ford…. Being in SE MI try your linked-in contacts.

Kabish

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E Mustang
Occupation
IT
Country flag
I’ve not had the charge issue, but I think every MME owner deals with the rest of your issues. Unfortunately people just use the good old excuse “it’s a first gen car” and don’t hold Ford accountable. I’m sure the issues will get fixed eventually.

Far as the profile goes, that is probably tied into your PAAK issue. Try making the default guest profile the same as yours. Also change the picture of your profile, that way you will visually see if it’s loaded.
Sponsored