prius2pony

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-e Premium First Edition
Country flag
I swear the menu items have changed since earlier today (3/7) for my FordPass > Vehicle> Manage EV menus. I wanted to ask: How do I choose settings that lock the max charge to 80% when I charge at home, and want to charge "whenever I pug in" vs scheduling a time. Earlier today, I found a slidable % charge scale in the Manage EV settings, I set it to 80%, hooked up by ChargePoint charger, but the charge continued on past 80%, so I hit the stop charge button. Now I can't even find that max charge setting. Any help out there? Thanks!
Sponsored

eltonlin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FE Gray
Country flag
Vehicle -> Manage EV -> Charge Settings -> Preferred Charge Times -> Tap on the address

Note that if your car doesn't detect that it's plugged into a charger, the address won't appear. You'll have to ping your vehicle (or open the door / turn it on / unplug and plug) and the address should appear again.

OP
OP
prius2pony

prius2pony

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-e Premium First Edition
Country flag
Vehicle -> Manage EV -> Charge Settings -> Preferred Charge Times -> Tap on the address

Note that if your car doesn't detect that it's plugged into a charger, the address won't appear. You'll have to ping your vehicle (or open the door / turn it on / unplug and plug) and the address should appear again.
That makes sense. The address for home charger disappeared after I unplugged. I’ll check this all out in the morning. Thanks!
Sponsored