Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium AWD
Occupation
Sci/Eng
Country flag
I live near the Twin Cities, MN (MSP), and I’m able to do software updates including:
  • BlueCruise updates (21G01)
  • CSP 21P22 (inc. charging curve update)
  • CSP 22B08 (Electronic Control Module Recovery)
  • Stuck PowerUp 1.7.1 fix (TSB 22-2117/TSB 22-2150)
  • Wireless charging pad performance update
  • Enable hands-free liftgate and/or power meter on 2022 vehicles
If you live within a few hours (MN, WI, maybe IA) and aren't able to get these done completely or properly at a dealer, or want to skip the dealer completely, I may be able to help. I have the required interface, adapters, power supply, and service information to do these updates successfully. I can update other Ford vehicles as well.

FYI I will need a power outlet or extension cord, and WiFi or cellular access where the car is located for major updates (BlueCruise). Time can vary anywhere between 1-8 hours depending on the number and type of updates you need. Please send me a PM with your location, VIN, and desired updates if interested.
Sponsored

Last edited:

dougni

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 California Route 1 RWD Ext (Job 1)
Country flag
You rock! Luckily my dealership was able to get everything fixed on my vehicle, but if I was struggling and lived nearby I would show up with my Mach-E and a pack of beers 😂

OP
OP
Mach-Lee

Mach-Lee

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium AWD
Occupation
Sci/Eng
Country flag
Added hands-free (kick) liftgate and power meter enabling for 2022 MY vehicles. Charging mat performance update is also available for many vehicles.