carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mustang
Occupation
Sales Manager
Country flag
Ford Mustang Mach-E NES Forged Wheels by MRR Design | Light weight 6061-T6 Forged wheels Untitled design (2)

To the Mach E family, simply put… We can’t wait to start building killer wheels for your Mach E projects, many of you have migrated from the Ford Mustang platforms and have a solid experience with the MRR brand, with this in mind rest assure we will be bringing in only the best of the best when it comes to high quality built forged wheels and customer service. No more boring paragraphs lets get this started with our NES Forged Collection.
Ford Mustang Mach-E NES Forged Wheels by MRR Design | Light weight 6061-T6 Forged wheels 29365471_2057689451155087_319644587293409280_o

All of our NES Forged wheels are custom built using 6061-T6 Forged Alloy Assuring a strong and light weight build, For the Mach E platform we are including light weight back pad pocketing which eliminates unnecessary aluminum by pocketing off certain areas in the spoke and back pad areas. Center bores are cut to hub centric profiles which means our center bores are to factory specs which will eliminate the need for hub rings and the risk of vibrations.

Ford Mustang Mach-E NES Forged Wheels by MRR Design | Light weight 6061-T6 Forged wheels MRR wheels custom colors

NES Forged wheels

• Built using 6061-T6 Forged alloy
  • Hub centric centers
  • Light weight back pad pocketing
  • Can be built to accept oem center caps
  • Custom colors: solid tones, transparent colors, brushing and high polishing available
  • Concave profiles
  • Life time structure warranty
  • 3-year custom finish warranty
  • 7-8 weeks build time and delivery
Available sizes: 18x8.5-18x10.5, 19x8.5 -19x11, 20x8.5 – 20x12, 21x9, 21x12
Full Collection on this link
https://www.mrrwheels.com/collections/nes-forged

I will also post a few pics of finished orders to get everyone a true look at the NES Designs and colors.

For further information, Price info, questions simply comment and ill message you as soon as possible. You may also call our office directly at 323-887-8600

Carlos Morales

MRR Design wheels

OP
OP
MRR Wheels

MRR Wheels

First Name
carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mustang
Occupation
Sales Manager
Country flag
One of our most popular models has got to be our NES FG-X Check out a few pics of this design shown in a custom Brush tint ( A-03 )
let us know what you think, Oh and a simple render below just for kicks.

Ford Mustang Mach-E NES Forged Wheels by MRR Design | Light weight 6061-T6 Forged wheels MRRNESFGX4
Ford Mustang Mach-E NES Forged Wheels by MRR Design | Light weight 6061-T6 Forged wheels MRRNESFGX
Ford Mustang Mach-E NES Forged Wheels by MRR Design | Light weight 6061-T6 Forged wheels MRRNESFGX5
Ford Mustang Mach-E NES Forged Wheels by MRR Design | Light weight 6061-T6 Forged wheels MRRNESFGX3
Ford Mustang Mach-E NES Forged Wheels by MRR Design | Light weight 6061-T6 Forged wheels MRRNESFGX6
Ford Mustang Mach-E NES Forged Wheels by MRR Design | Light weight 6061-T6 Forged wheels MRRNESFGX7
Ford Mustang Mach-E NES Forged Wheels by MRR Design | Light weight 6061-T6 Forged wheels MRR_MACH-E_FG-X

KumuAina

First Name
Aina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
08 F-150, 21 MME GT-PE, 22 F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Education
Country flag
I just felt my wallet kick... looking forward to more pics and renderings. ?

Rabidsquirrel22

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Camaro SS, 2021 GTPE
Country flag
I have a set of MRR M017 wheels on my Camaro SS and can attest to the excellent quality and durability of their wheels. They've held up perfectly for years on terrible, pothole-filled Michigan roads and performed well at track days too.

OP
OP
MRR Wheels

MRR Wheels

First Name
carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mustang
Occupation
Sales Manager
Country flag
I just felt my wallet kick... looking forward to more pics and renderings. ?
Thank you we are working on getting some shoots done soon and ill be posting more pics to get everyone a good view of our collection.

OP
OP
MRR Wheels

MRR Wheels

First Name
carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mustang
Occupation
Sales Manager
Country flag
I have a set of MRR M017 wheels on my Camaro SS and can attest to the excellent quality and durability of their wheels. They've held up perfectly for years on terrible, pothole-filled Michigan roads and performed well at track days too.
Thank you ! Our M017 wheels are still till today one of our top selling models, Thank you for sharing your experience and if you ever need anything for either vehicle feel free to simply contact me.

EELinneman

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E GT Performance Edition
Occupation
Sr. Dir Cloud & Projects
Country flag
Quick question: when do you anticipate having wheels for the GP PE models? They have the 19inch brake disks. I'm in Colorado, so a set of wheels with snow tires will be a must.

OP
OP
MRR Wheels

MRR Wheels

First Name
carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mustang
Occupation
Sales Manager
Country flag
Quick question: when do you anticipate having wheels for the GP PE models? They have the 19inch brake disks. I'm in Colorado, so a set of wheels with snow tires will be a must.
As for wheels we have plenty to choose from, We are hoping to get a car in soon to get some proper test fits and measurements for barrel and caliper clearance, if everything lines up right we will have them as an option.

JoeDimwit

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue First Edition
Occupation
Electrician
Country flag
Just out of curiosity… how close is that blue on the right side of the color sample picture to grabber blue? Asking for a friend.

Fat Mach

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 GT350
Country flag
They actually have a 15.4" or close to that disk. They're not 19".

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
They actually have a 15.4" or close to that disk. They're not 19".
Quite true. The biggest rotor that will fit inside a 20” wheel and still have a caliper wrap around it would be just over 17”. The 19” thing was an error in one document where they did not convert the metric size to inch correctly. The correct front rotor size is 385mm which is 15.16”.

EELinneman

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E GT Performance Edition
Occupation
Sr. Dir Cloud & Projects
Country flag
Quite true. The biggest rotor that will fit inside a 20” wheel and still have a caliper wrap around it would be just over 17”. The 19” thing was an error in one document where they did not convert the metric size to inch correctly. The correct front rotor size is 385mm which is 15.16”.
Ah, dug a bit further: the 19 inch quote is to the outside of the caliper. Now, I've seen photos where they were using Brembo brakes on some of their test and engineering mules....wonder if the production ponies will have these too?

mkhuffman

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT, Jeep GC-L, VW Jetta
Country flag
I like the wheels, but I am concerned about range impact. I have searched for wheels designed for low aerodynamic drag and low ventilation resistance, but there are very, very few aftermarket wheels designed with that in mind. While I am waiting for my MME to arrive, I have been looking at wheels. I am so frustrated with the selection that I think I am just going to replace the tires on my stock wheels so they are wider and the car handles better. The stock wheels look good anyway.

Have you thought about designing a wheel that is meant for a BEV and does not significantly reduce range?

Fat Mach

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 GT350
Country flag
I like the wheels, but I am concerned about range impact. I have searched for wheels designed for low aerodynamic drag and low ventilation resistance, but there are very, very few aftermarket wheels designed with that in mind. While I am waiting for my MME to arrive, I have been looking at wheels. I am so frustrated with the selection that I think I am just going to replace the tires on my stock wheels so they are wider and the car handles better. The stock wheels look good anyway.

Have you thought about designing a wheel that is meant for a BEV and does not significantly reduce range?
Do you think aerodynamic drag or rotational weight is the bigger driver of range impact?

JoeDimwit

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue First Edition
Occupation
Electrician
Country flag
I need this more than oxygen. Do you have free shipping to Europe? *grin*
If their shipping is more than the price of a standard round-trip airfare ticket, I volunteer to bring them as luggage. .. but you gotta pay for the airfare. ?
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.