Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MachE 4EX, 2006 Prius, 1997 Tacoma
Occupation
Renewable Energy Engineer
Country flag
Wait, so you painted the brembo logo onto the calipers?? I thought the GT was the only one with Brembo brakes. Isn't that like putting the Jordan logo decal on your back window? šŸ¤£

I think the rest looks great.
All the trim levels have Brembo calipers, it is just the gts that have them painted with the logo. So Iā€™m this case you arenā€™t posing by putting the sticker on, just saving yourself fords markup!
Sponsored

Jake

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-e Premium standard range awd
Occupation
USPS Letter Carrier
Country flag
I wanted carbonized grey, but it was not available for CA models.
We had to get Dark Matter Grey on our 2022 too, and it was way darker than we expected, or wanted. So they got usā€¦ weā€™re going for a Carbonized Grey ā€˜23. That wrap looks great! How are the CrossClimates? Did they drag your efficiency down?

OP
OP
m7han

m7han

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Select eAWD
Country flag
We had to get Dark Matter Grey on our 2022 too, and it was way darker than we expected, or wanted. So they got usā€¦ weā€™re going for a Carbonized Grey ā€˜23. That wrap looks great! How are the CrossClimates? Did they drag your efficiency down?
Yes I noticed 20km drop recently, but it might not only due to the tires. I changed a less aerodynamic wheels, and also the temperature here in Canada dropped quite a bit recently.

Jake

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-e Premium standard range awd
Occupation
USPS Letter Carrier
Country flag
Yes I noticed 20km drop recently, but it might not only due to the tires. I changed a less aerodynamic wheels, and also the temperature here in Canada dropped quite a bit recently.
Yes temperature probably is the biggest factor, last winter I saw some pretty steep drops, but I could have used those CrossClimate 2ā€™s going through the snow. It did really well with Michelin Primacies though!
That being said, I just put Pilot Sport AS4ā€™s on my Tesla, and there is a noticeable cost to efficiency. But the handling is extraordinary!