OP
m7han

m7han

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Select eAWD
Country flag
It looks awesome. Still waiting on mines. Thought about wrap but will go with a ceramic coat for at least 2 yrs before I get one. One question though. With it being a select...it came with 18 in wheels. Did going up to 20s effect your range at all? I was going to change mines out but stay at 18s for that reason. Thanks.
Thank you. I noticed slight reduction on the range from 20kwh/100km to 20-21kwh/100km (engage mode), but it would be too early to judge. Let's see how it goes after I drive more. I am not sure how much the tire size and width would impact. I think it's more about the aerodynamic of the wheel. Mine are quite open so they are less aerodynamic than the OEM.
Sponsored

OP
OP
m7han

m7han

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Select eAWD
Country flag
Those wheels and tires will increase air resistance and rolling resistance guaranteed. At highway speeds it will probably be more than a 10% hit. Is the range decrease worth it? Personal preference, but man that car looks great.
Yes I think more range reduction may be observed at highway speed. I mainly drive the car in the town so I'm ok with the range hit. If you drive more highway then probably need to double think about it.

awp0

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME Premium AWD ER
Country flag
I couldn't wrap my head around the wrap pricing, but man that looks amazing. That is the color I'd go with. Nicely done!

ElectrifyME

First Name
Carrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Umm marketing photography for Ford? Great pics! Your car is the only one I have ever liked matte! I would name it bullet… anyway, looks great! And your obviously royalty with that castle lol

OP
OP
m7han

m7han

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Select eAWD
Country flag
Umm marketing photography for Ford? Great pics! Your car is the only one I have ever liked matte! I would name it bullet… anyway, looks great! And your obviously royalty with that castle lol
🤣🤣🤣 Royalty to castle

OP
OP
m7han

m7han

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Select eAWD
Country flag
I couldn't wrap my head around the wrap pricing, but man that looks amazing. That is the color I'd go with. Nicely done!
Thank you. I wish the color could be a little bit lighter but this is the closest I could find.

AlpaChino

First Name
JB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-e Premium eAWD Ext Range, Rapid Red
Country flag
Wait, so you painted the brembo logo onto the calipers?? I thought the GT was the only one with Brembo brakes. Isn't that like putting the Jordan logo decal on your back window? 🤣

I think the rest looks great.

Lynsey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach E GT - Star White
Country flag
Looks great....I admit, I too was like is that your freaking mansion! haha. Love your new shoes!

intensifi

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GT
Country flag
The CrossClimate2 tires are low rolling resistance when properly inflated.

They added approx 4mpg highway (sticker) on my 2004 Thunderbird between Albuquerque and Silicon Calley.

OP
OP
m7han

m7han

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Select eAWD
Country flag
The CrossClimate2 tires are low rolling resistance when properly inflated.

They added approx 4mpg highway (sticker) on my 2004 Thunderbird between Albuquerque and Silicon Calley.
Glad to know! What is the proper way to inflate them?
Sponsored