New awd ext range only shows 232 on the gom at 100% did the dealership give me a std range

OP
OP

clonea1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ford mache premium awd ext (on order), bmw 340gt
Country flag
They’re shipping batteries without all the chips. You will get more GOM via OTA.
dieing laughing, because yeh this was on a think a 3 month chip hold at the factory, made and was waiting for more chips lolol
Sponsored

OP
OP

clonea1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ford mache premium awd ext (on order), bmw 340gt
Country flag
clonea1
Fellow Masshole, no I did not get 270 miles on the GOM when I picked up at the end of January - I got 170 miles. But of course it was 12F. I direct you to this sticky post in this section.

Range decrease due to cold weather! -- Explanation & how to calculate actual range | MachEforum - Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum, News, Owners, Discussions

Stand by for the "love" you are about to receive, sort of like wearing Yankees pinstripes to Fenway, or a Canadiens jersey to a Bruins game. Not gentle, but not truly mean spirited.

Congrats, just enjoy the car and buckle up.
thanks for the post. and yeh wish that the EV experts at the dealers could say so consisly instead of 'of i dont know im pretty sure the range estimate is that the battery is good for the 200 miles and they assume you will get 70 out of regen' (yes thats what he really told us). vs.... saying something more a kin to that meter is doing some out side temperature readings and its doing some deduction based on the climate