FME

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium AWD/EX
Country flag
After checking this morning, I noticed my delivery date change from July 26 to October 31.

Has anyone had this happen and still get the car on or near the initially scheduled delivery date?
Sponsored

Garbone

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Mach E , 22 MachE, 62 C10 Big window long bed
Occupation
Loafer
Country flag
Yup. Ford sent me a "Your car is delayed for a month" email the day before it showed up at my dealer.

OP
OP
FME

FME

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium AWD/EX
Country flag
Great! Mine shows that itā€™s still in production. Iā€™ve been without a car for almost two months. It would be terrific if it showed early.
Thanks.

Sobmartin

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F-150, Prius Prime
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Yup. Ford sent me a "Your car is delayed for a month" email the day before it showed up at my dealer.
Same here. ā€œ For my complete satisfactionā€ originally to be delivered today (July 1) now set for Aug 2.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford Mustang Mach-E Premium
Country flag
Using the Mach-E Order Tracker Tool, my ETA Date also changed. The ETA Date was August 8, 2021, and is now October 31, 2021. My production date is listed at 06-26-2021 and the "primary status" lists as "in production." I can view a window sticker for the car, so I am hopeful it gets produced and shipped this week...anyone with any insight/experience?

troublebot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium EXT AWD, Infinite Blue
Occupation
Industrial Design & Mechanical Engineering
Country flag
My build date was week of 6/7, actual In Production date of 6/12. It's still listed as In Production and I haven't seen any movement in 3 weeks. Called the dealer a couple days ago and they said ETA is July 23rd-29th but I imagine they're looking at the same info as I am. I haven't heard anything from Ford since I got my initial build date.

I've also looked at Mach-Es listed at dealerships in the area, but when I pull up their status on their VINs in the Tracker and palsapp they're almost all stuck in the same general timeline as mine and "In Production". It seems like there's a potential roadblock that is stalling cars meant for delivery in July.

I did call one dealership about a car they expected on the lot in July and they said it was 6-8 weeks out still. I don't know if that was a guess or what.

willowma

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME Premium ER AWD on order
Country flag
Using the Mach-E Order Tracker Tool, my ETA Date also changed. The ETA Date was August 8, 2021, and is now October 31, 2021. My production date is listed at 06-26-2021 and the "primary status" lists as "in production." I can view a window sticker for the car, so I am hopeful it gets produced and shipped this week...anyone with any insight/experience?
Same problem. June 20 scheduled production date and production in process status on Ford site. Reservation Viewer says June 26 production date, and first gave August 17 Estimated Arrival Date. This changed today to October 31.

Carmel Mach E Auto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GT PE, Focus Electric
Country flag
Wow, it's so disheartening to hear about these new delays just as a number of folks were beginning to report very reasonable shipping times, some taking less than a month from final build date to arriving at the dealership.

I wonder if these new delays might be related at all to the train derailment story that broke a few days back?

OP
OP
FME

FME

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium AWD/EX
Country flag
This sucks!
Iā€™ll be driving a Tesla before October.

OP
OP
FME

FME

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium AWD/EX
Country flag
How accurate has the tracking on the Ford site been as far as production, built, and shipped?

Is the data accurate?

Thanks

Patelmil

First Name
Mil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mach e
Country flag
After checking this morning, I noticed my delivery date change from July 26 to October 31.

Has anyone had this happen and still get the car on or near the initially scheduled delivery date?
Same here. From 7/23rd to 10/31st. Redicoulous!!!

JohnnyForensic

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Infinite Blue MME 4X Premium
Occupation
Digital Forensics
Country flag
Same here. From 7/23rd to 10/31st. Redicoulous!!!
Check again...mine on the tracker here on the forum (not on the Ford Vehicle Order Tracking site) just jumped back from 10/31 to 8/31 which is still later than originally planned, but definitely sooner than Halloween.

B25Nut

First Name
Charlee
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bsi-inc.com
Vehicles
2021 Premium MME 4EX Star White, 2019 Acura RDX,
Occupation
BSI Sales and Technical Manager
Country flag
Mine went from 8/4 to 10/31 and it's still there, but it's encouraging that JF's has moved.
Sponsored