Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cadillac SRX
Country flag
  • Banned
I received my 2nd Ford email keeping me informed of Mach-E developments today with the subject being the thread title above. This email took me to a webpage which essentially was a collection of YouTube videos which have been playing on TV for a few weeks.Last week a Ford email arrived which just took me to the The Future of Exhilaration webpage where I placed my reservation back in November. Nothing new for Mach-E afficiondos like me who have been scouring the internet for nuggets of news. Did anyone else get the email?
Sponsored

Billyk24

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford C-Max Energi, Premium Mach-E ordered
Country flag
I received it today. The YouTube video of the Mach E interface was new information for me.

TOBG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Mustang GT, 2021 Mach-E Premium RWD ER
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Got mine yesterday.

Redundant

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E 4X-Space White, 1 Ford Flex, 2 Ford Escapes
Country flag
Sounds like a general email to people on Ford's email list. Not specific to those who ordered.

frinesi2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'15 Golf TDI, '96/97 ZJ 4.0L, '92 Pajero 2.5TD
Country flag
I have yet to get a single communication from Ford after my reservation confirmation on 11/18.

cometguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Panamera 4 E-Hybrid Sport Turismo
Country flag
Can you please provide URL links to the YouTube videos mentioned above in this thread?

zhackwyatt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 InfBlu Prem MMEx Past: '13 C-Max '98 Explorer
Country flag
Gotchya. I thought I had already done that but I'll do it again and see what happens.
When I did it, they sent me an email to confirm. Perhaps your confirmation went in your spam folder or something?

OP
OP

Bob

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cadillac SRX
Country flag
Gotchya. I thought I had already done that but I'll do it again and see what happens.
I had a similar experience. I placed my reservation on 11/21/19 and signed up the same day to receive periodic updates. I immediately got an email asking me to confirm the request which I did. A couple of weeks later I received an email to prompt me to sign up for periodic updates again as if I had not done this two weeks ago. I signed up again and have received two periodic updates since.

macchiaz-o

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
🔑 ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ 👀
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag
I've received so many of those "don't forget you need to confirm to receive our marketing" emails from Ford, that I eventually called their marketing center. I didn't want to miss out on Mach-E updates. The MME marketing folks checked and verified that I'm signed up, and yet... I still haven't received that second email. Oh well! :)
Sponsored