Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
A/C is also used for dehumidification.
Yeah I know that, but it was blowing cold constantly and not cycling like it should for humidity control; I was cold wearing late season duck gear. My new dog was so cold the crate was making lots of noise due to him shaking. 😰🐩

The E-heat was strangely not on. Considering how cold it was outside, I would expect that the car would at least try to warm its HV battery. 🤷‍♂️🐩

cafdiniz

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD ER
Country flag
Ford's been busy!

I got:
- 3.5.2 on Sep 30
- 3.5.3 on Oct 5
- 3.5.4 on Oct 13 (never saw that 3.5.3.3)

Please send auto lane change next. :p

It's a Premium AWD ER Job2, and I'm part of EA.

Thor2j

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GT , Ford Raptor
Country flag
In-car temperature? I had the HVAC system on auto/71F. There is no way the A/C should have been on during that stretch. 😰🐩
I use ac with heat all the time to remove fogging windows. It's called air condition , not cold air conditioning. I lived in Florida for 30 years and when I needed heat it was always with ac on. One has nothing to do with the other.

mkhuffman

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT, Jeep GC-L, VW Jetta
Country flag
I use ac with heat all the time to remove fogging windows. It's called air condition , not cold air conditioning. I lived in Florida for 30 years and when I needed heat it was always with ac on. One has nothing to do with the other.
I think you are being obtuse on purpose. If you press the A/C button in your MME, and the E-Heat is not selected, you won't get warm air. You will get cold air. I think you know this.

Maybe you are conflating a heat pump with an air conditioner. The MME does not have a heat pump. Maybe you didn't know that, but I suspect you do.

benk016

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E GT
Country flag
Are we still expecting a "large" update before the end of this year that will change the UI? I think that is what was mentioned by Jim Farley earlier this year, wasn't it? Or are these 3.5+ updates the changes that Jim was referring to?
New UI will be the next major update, like 4.x.x version numbers. I doubt we'll see it this year though.

Lord Polymath

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Sienna, '22 Mach-E Premium ER AWD (PWRPONY)
Occupation
Computer nerd
Country flag
Ford's been busy!

I got:
- 3.5.2 on Sep 30
- 3.5.3 on Oct 5
- 3.5.4 on Oct 13 (never saw that 3.5.3.3)

Please send auto lane change next. :p

It's a Premium AWD ER Job2, and I'm part of EA.
I've gotten a lot of updates lately too - the version numbers are kind of confusing but at least I'm getting them. This morning I got the Recall 22S41 & 22S29 update, which I thought was only for cars built before June or so of this year. My car was built on July 5th so I thought that update didn't apply. /shrug

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
My point was that the OAT was 25F and the A/C was on and blowing pretty hard without E-heat. I was wearing duck hunting gear and I was freakin’ cold. Something was amiss. It had absolutely nothing to do with dehumidifying the air. This commment seems to be nonsequitur. 🤷‍♂️🐩

cmsva1

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Infiniti G35
Country flag
Are there different versions of 3.5.3.3?

Ford Mustang Mach-E New Ford Power-Up 3.5.4 DAB369EE-C232-405E-BBC7-EF55A78CBE06

Mach1E

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach 1, Chevy SS-sold, GTPE delivered oct 2021
Country flag
I think you are being obtuse on purpose. If you press the A/C button in your MME, and the E-Heat is not selected, you won't get warm air. You will get cold air. I think you know this.

Maybe you are conflating a heat pump with an air conditioner. The MME does not have a heat pump. Maybe you didn't know that, but I suspect you do.
^^ This.

I don’t think it’s on purpose. I live in Florida as well and my current house has 2 units. One is a heat pump, one is an a/c unit with electric heat.

Some areas of Florida pretty much only have heat pump units, so not surprised people wouldn’t know the difference between the two. Heat pumps don’t work well in extreme cold.

JohnnyForensic

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Infinite Blue MME 4X Premium
Occupation
Digital Forensics
Country flag
Does anyone know if 3.5.4 put back the missing Pony lights that 3.5.3.3 seemed to put back in the barn?

JohnnyForensic

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Infinite Blue MME 4X Premium
Occupation
Digital Forensics
Country flag
My ponies still work
Happy for you, disappointed for me. I like the Pony lights. Time to break out FORscan I guess to see if I can find out what happened.
Sponsored