Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E 1st Ed., 2022 Lightning Platinum
Occupation
Professional forum cheerleader and fanboy
Country flag
as per a notification in the FordPass app today:
Ford Mustang Mach-E New FordPass Rewards Tiers Screenshot_20210916-165644_Microsoft Launcher

Ford Mustang Mach-E New FordPass Rewards Tiers Screenshot_20210916-165725_FordPass

FordPass™ Rewards is taking off with three new membership Tiers. Unlock elevated benefits, earning bonuses and enhanced partner offers at higher Tiers.

Move up by achieving Milestones.*

Milestones are activities you already do, like buying a new Ford or getting your vehicle serviced at your Ford dealership. The more you do, the faster you’ll level up.

Welcome to our most exclusive benefits.

As a Blue Tier member, you enjoy our best benefits, including:
  • Two complimentary Ford Pickup & Delivery** services
  • Exclusive Blue Tier offers
  • 10 Points per $1 spent on Ford Service, plus a 10% bonus on Points earned

Learn More
*Points and Milestones are not redeemable for cash or check. Must be enrolled in FordPass Rewards.
**Not redeemable for cash or check. Must be enrolled in FordPass Rewards. Pickup & Delivery service may be limited based on distance from the dealership. Does not include parts or repair charges. A non-operational vehicle is not eligible and will require a Roadside event. Same-day appointments not available for this offer. Offer is nontransferable.
Visit FordPassRewards.com for important program details and terms and conditions.

OP
OP
GoGoGadgetMachE

GoGoGadgetMachE

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E 1st Ed., 2022 Lightning Platinum
Occupation
Professional forum cheerleader and fanboy
Country flag
"why didn't they spend time fixing [bug]? it's of course the same developers!"
there, said it for you, no need to do so.

timbop

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Solar powered 2021 MME ER RWD & 2022 Corsair PHEV
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
Not liking this trend at all. It took my wife and I 2 hours in line to check in at Harrah's last sunday because 5 agents were helping the 7-stars and diamond members, and the hundred gold members checking in got 1 single agent. We literally saw the entire second half of the eagles game waiting in line. Naturally half the self-checkin kiosks were broken, and when my wife tried one it said we had to check in with an agent anyway.

Last edited:

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
Ford Mustang Mach-E New FordPass Rewards Tiers FordPass Rewards Tiers

JCHLi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E First Edition
Country flag
Well look who is already in the blue tier... Fancy fancy

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
Yeah. You’ll stay bronze in a Mach-e. I’m with @timbop on this. This is not a good thing.

Joe

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E
Country flag
Is there any reason to care? I've assumed these rewards are worthless since you can't actually find out what you can exchange them for.

Any system that tells me my rate of rewards, but then won't tell me my reward->dollar return ratio feels pretty scammy.

I guess the whole pickup/dropoff thing might be nice... But historically I've found services like that to end up being more hassle than anything else when only done by an unincentivized dealer.

What am I missing?

macchiaz-o

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
🔑 ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ 👀
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag
Is there any reason to care? I've assumed these rewards are worthless since you can't actually find out what you can exchange them for.

Any system that tells me my rate of rewards, but then won't tell me my reward->dollar return ratio feels pretty scammy.

I guess the whole pickup/dropoff thing might be nice... But historically I've found services like that to end up being more hassle than anything else when only done by an unincentivized dealer.

What am I missing?
The exchange ratio is currently 200 points per dollar spent at a Ford dealership (labor/service, vehicle purchase, Ford/Motorcraft/Omnicraft parts).

Like most programs of this sort, they could change this ratio at any time, and points expire if the account becomes inactive.
Sponsored