Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E GT
Occupation
engineer
Country flag
I’m pretty reliably around 3.1 to 3.3 mi/kwhr as calculated by the car. This is mostly on state and local highways and in town. Haven’t done a true “range test”. Also, I haven’t needed the heat much yet but when it’s on, the mileage goes down noticeably. ?.
What is the ambient temperature? I have a hard time hitting the >3mi/kwhr mark in the Silicon Valley unless I am stuck in traffic.
Sponsored

AlbanyIan

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Current: 2021 Mach-E GT, Former: Toyota Highlander
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
What is the ambient temperature? I have a hard time hitting the >3mi/kwhr mark in the Silicon Valley unless I am stuck in traffic.
We’re mostly in the 60’s and 70’s now. Not much heat or AC needed. That will definitely change!

Reactions: BBQ

leeman

First Name
Leith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GT
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Congratulations loving mine right now was worth the wait. It seems everything that people were complaining about has been resolved in the release of the GT at least where my car was concerned everything just worked when I got it. Received two key fobs they didn't mess with my front bumper everything worked car looked flawless no issues with paint or fit and finish and the aero wheels look better in person than I expected.

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
My Michigan license plate reads EPONYGT
I ordered the same license plate in CA a loooooong time ago. Still no delivery. I guess it’s waiting for chips.

scoopman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 KIA EV6 GT, 2021 VW ID.4 Pro S
Occupation
former electric pony jockey
Country flag
I ordered the same license plate in CA a loooooong time ago. Still no delivery. I guess it’s waiting for chips.
My custom plate in CA is taking forever too.

dbonsett

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E GT Performance
Country flag
I really like that color. I would've chose a different color, but because I didn't order it, I had no choice. Now that I see it in person, I like it.
I ordered Grabber Blue. Saw a white one yesterday. Its a cool color. Has a hint of blue in it. Very nice.

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
My custom plate in CA is taking forever too.
DMV told me 6-8 months. Already past 6, getting close to 7. I'll probably have my MME before the stupid DMV gets the chips to install in the license plates. Whatever they need the chips for. Or maybe they ran out of black paint? Black is so uncommon and hard to get.

scoopman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
DMV told me 6-8 months. Already past 6, getting close to 7. I'll probably have my MME before the stupid DMV gets the chips to install in the license plates. Whatever they need the chips for. Or maybe they ran out of black paint? Black is so uncommon and hard to get.
oh great. I guess there are worse things than having an ugly white license plate for a couple of months. The plate I got should be pretty awesome whenever they get around to making it...

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
oh great. I guess there are worse things than having an ugly white license plate for a couple of months. The plate I got should be pretty awesome whenever they get around to making it...
OK, no need for the suspense, what'd you order for plates. Mine was reserved as EPONY GT (1960s legacy style). Spill, Scoop! ?

scoopman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
OK, no need for the suspense, what'd you order for plates. Mine was reserved as EPONY GT (1960s legacy style). Spill, Scoop! ?
Mach and Cheese!

Ford Mustang Mach-E New GT Delivered Today Screenshot 2021-08-15 11.46.23 AM

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag