Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
(Bawwks and hand signs a hello)

Hello all and greets, Gryphon here and wished to say a quick hello to everyone here.

Joined up today after seeing my first close-up Mach-E in the flesh at a semi-local Ford dealership outside town. The weather was drizzly with spotty rain as we drove by a dealership as me, Bunny-wife, and teenage daughter were looking at houses.

Damn near did a neck breaking double-take when I seen a StarWhite Mach-E charging at the side of a dealer. I then wheeled our 2019 Toyota Sienna minivan into the lot quickly, while annoying some random Prius driver.... score one point, DING. ^^

Did a full two lap walk around and tried looking into the raindrop covered and tinted windows to admire the seats, hmmm, looks nice in there. Looking at the overall car, I realized at how nice the car was, despite the weather being dreary.

Despite these troubles, I did snap off a nice front shot of the Mach-E...

Ford Mustang Mach-E New Mach-E fan, former Tesla fan. 13EBF18D-D727-47AF-B0BC-B1BC398FA954

Bunny wife said from the passenger seat that she would call it a Mustang, and daughter gave it a thumbs-up. ^^ A win win to me.

Well done Ford for making a seriously nice EV that may indeed bring some heat against Tesla...

I can honestly say, when we get our house and my SSDI retirement case sorted out, a garage space will be saved for a new Mach-E.

I will be scouring all the posts here from owners about charging tips, driving tips, and even the funny stories against ICE Mustangs, Camaro’s and even the odd Tesla.

Cheers and God Bless... ^^
-Gryphon <><
Sponsored

macchiaz-o

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
🔑 ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ 👀
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag
Welcome to the forum.

Hopefully you're keen gryphon eyesight enable you to read quickly. There's an enormous wealth of information nesting in here under some fallen leaves and the occasional loose twigs. You and your wife should hop to it! ?‍♀

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
Welcome @DeafGryphon1967 I hope you enjoy your time with us and are able to get your Mach-E soon.
Sponsored