Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
machevlog.com
Vehicles
Mach-E GT PE - Grabber Blue - Blucifer Twocifer
Country flag
https://performance.ford.com/enthusiasts/media-room/2022/8/mustang-nite-package-.html

AUG 19, 2022 | FORD MOTOR COMPANY PRESS RELEASE
ENTHUSIASTS NAME BLACK MUSTANG NITE PONY APPEARANCE PACKAGE

DEARBORN, Mich. – With the help of thousands of Mustang fans, Ford introduces the new Mustang Nite Pony Package available on Mustang® coupe and convertible – and now making its debut on the Mustang Mach-E® SUV.

This summer, Ford initiated a call for name ideas on social media, compiled the most popular options and asked fans for feedback. The Mustang community sent in more than 11,000 submissions in the first 24 hours and nearly 29,000 suggestions total.

“Mustang owners around the world love customizing their vehicles, so we knew they’d jump at the chance to help officially title an appearance package,” said Suzy Deering, global chief marketing officer, Ford Motor Company. “The response we received to name the Mustang Nite Pony Package was incredible – this was a fun way to get our passionate fans involved.”

The Nite Pony name beat out three other finalists to win: Alastor, Shadowmare and Shadow Stallion.

This is the second appearance package to be shared across the Mustang family on both Mustang Mach-E and Mustang coupe models, alongside the Ice White package.

Mustang Nite Pony Package details

Available for the first time on the 2023 Mustang Mach-E, the Nite Pony Package features edgy black exterior accents offered on two models: the extended range Premium and GT Performance Edition.

High-gloss black 19-inch wheels and a black Pony on the grille set the Premium apart, while the GT Performance Edition sports 20-inch high-gloss black wheels and black GT badge. The package also features black front and rear lower fascia, front and rear door cladding, wheel center caps with bright pony graphics and black mirror caps.

Notably, customers can pair any Mustang Mach-E exterior color with the Nite Pony Package to enhance their vehicle with dark accents and make it their own.

For 2022 Mustang coupe customers, the Nite Pony Package features a painted black roof, a black grille, 19-inch Ebony Black-painted aluminum wheels, black GT and Pony badges, plus black blade decklid spoilers and mirror caps.

Ford Mustang Mach-E New Nite Pony Package for 2023 Mach-E FaiYrs5XEAUkoB

Ford Mustang Mach-E New Nite Pony Package for 2023 Mach-E FaiYlUdXoAIE3B_

Ford Mustang Mach-E New Nite Pony Package for 2023 Mach-E 1660846187868

Ford Mustang Mach-E New Nite Pony Package for 2023 Mach-E Mustang Mach-E Nite Pony 4_800

Ford Mustang Mach-E New Nite Pony Package for 2023 Mach-E Mustang Nite Pony 4_800

Ford Mustang Mach-E New Nite Pony Package for 2023 Mach-E FaiYpWBWQAAZYGa

Ford Mustang Mach-E New Nite Pony Package for 2023 Mach-E FaiYnaoWQAAc7j3

Ford Mustang Mach-E New Nite Pony Package for 2023 Mach-E Mustang Mach-E Nite Pony 9_800

Last edited by a moderator:

Himawari

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 Ford Focus SE
Country flag
I was going to order a 2023 GT, but this might actually make me consider dropping down to Premium (price increases are probably gonna price me out of the GT Performance). Will have to see the configurations though.

OP
OP
Mach-E VLOG

Mach-E VLOG

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
machevlog.com
Vehicles
Country flag
Finally found a good pic of the black wheels on a a GT PE.
Ford Mustang Mach-E New Nite Pony Package for 2023 Mach-E 1660928496434

OP
OP
Mach-E VLOG

Mach-E VLOG

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
machevlog.com
Vehicles
Country flag
I'm confused about the black pony, aren't the pony already black?
Instead of being trimmed in chrome, they have a black trim.

MrMache

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Mach-e 2WD Extended
Country flag
For the premium (no GT money here) I do like the changes, but they are extremely small. At the very least I wish the rims were different, and not just painted premium wheels.

Timelessblur

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E AWD Premium Extend Range RR
Occupation
Software Developer
Country flag
I would be more willing to get this package than the Snow White one.
Sorry I just can not stand white cars but this one looks pretty cool.
That being said I do love my rapid red. I still think given the choice I would go after the blue they had in the first edition but I do like this all black look.
Sponsored