Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach 1, Chevy SS-sold, GTPE delivered oct 2021
Country flag
This just hit my Job 2 this AM.

"Ford Power-Up 22-PU061-SRV-RC

Minor updates here and there.

Just small stuff to keep everything running smoothly. Ongoing updates like this help you enjoy the best possible version of your Mustang Mach-E™ vehicle. Enjoy"
IMG_2245.jpg
Interesting. I got this one today, but my description is different:

Ford Mustang Mach-E New OTA Power-Up Software Update 22-PU0601-SRV-RC C2C78A0B-94BE-4D67-B5FA-0D7DC02C65AC

2021 GTPE

lonndog

First Name
Lonnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Leaf, Prius V, Mach-E (2021 in 2022)
Occupation
SW CI/CD
Country flag
Interesting. I got this one today, but my description is different:

Ford Mustang Mach-E New OTA Power-Up Software Update 22-PU0601-SRV-RC C2C78A0B-94BE-4D67-B5FA-0D7DC02C65AC

2021 GTPE
I got that today, same wording. Got one taking me up to 2.8.2 Monday; that was my first ever.

2021 RWD ER Premium

metalpro2021

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-e 1st edition
Occupation
Software architect
Country flag
I got that today, same wording. Got one taking me up to 2.8.2 Monday; that was my first ever.

2021 RWD ER Premium
Interesting part : priority update (?!?!) 22 ?

WyldStallyn

First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E GTPE
Country flag
2.8.2 is an update to GWM but has a bug. 22-PU0601 updates GWM to the latest version without the bug.

kennethjk

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME Prem. EB 4WD, X3
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I brought my car in to dealership for the recall software update and while the car was there 2.8.2 was updated OTA so they said and WCM was updated by dealership.

of course I just found out that 2.8.3 updates the version I just got that has a bug. Let’s see how long that takes To get fixed.

dealership said ford would not allow recall software to be done as a problem with their server , oh well. may take ice car on trip next week.

WyldStallyn

First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E GTPE
Country flag
I brought my car in to dealership for the recall software update and while the car was there 2.8.2 was updated OTA so they said and WCM was updated by dealership.

of course I just found out that 2.8.3 updates the version I just got that has a bug. Let’s see how long that takes To get fixed.

dealership said ford would not allow recall software to be done as a problem with their server , oh well. may take ice car on trip next week.
Most people received the bug fix within a few days of 2.8.2

jsteach

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 MME S/W EB AWD ,2017 Honda accord touring v-6
Occupation
Retired. 40 year automotive/ service
Country flag
Just received this:
Latest status
Aggregate: deploying
Detailed: OTAM_S1016
Time stamp: Jul 13, 14:54 PDT
Other info

CorrelationID: FLARE-PRD-SOFTWARE-FNV2-626942-685338
Deployment
Created: Jul 13, 10:35 PDT
Expires: Jul 20, 10:35 PDT
Communication priority: High
Type: ENHANCEMENT
Final action: "Not Set"
Description:
Ford Power-Up

We heard what you had to say, and we took action. The brake pedal feel is now modified to allow for smoother braking. On top of that, we’ve done some additional minor fine-tuning here and there to help ensure things are running smoothly. As a result of these actions, you may see a message in your screen behind the steering wheel, stating, “Reverse Brake Assist not available. See manual”. This message is accurate but will clear in just a couple minutes into your drive, and the feature will then be available.

Recall 22S41 & 22S29
We upgraded software on your vehicle to protect high-voltage battery components from excessive heat generated during DC fast charging and repeated full throttle events. This completes safety recall 22S41.

For those customers who received a letter about recall 22S29, this update also fixes a software glitch in your vehicle that could potentially cause unintended acceleration, unintended deceleration or unintended vehicle movement. This completes safety recall 22S29.

There is nothing you need to do.

Ford Power-Up software updates like this let us handle recalls without the inconvenience of asking you to leave home. At Ford, we value your safety, and we respect your time.

Ongoing updates like this help you enjoy the best possible version of your Mustang Mach-E® vehicle.

kennethjk

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME Prem. EB 4WD, X3
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Just received this:
Latest status
Other info

Deployment
Description:
Ford Power-Up

We heard what you had to say, and we took action. The brake pedal feel is now modified to allow for smoother braking. On top of that, we’ve done some additional minor fine-tuning here and there to help ensure things are running smoothly. As a result of these actions, you may see a message in your screen behind the steering wheel, stating, “Reverse Brake Assist not available. See manual”. This message is accurate but will clear in just a couple minutes into your drive, and the feature will then be available.

Recall 22S41 & 22S29
We upgraded software on your vehicle to protect high-voltage battery components from excessive heat generated during DC fast charging and repeated full throttle events. This completes safety recall 22S41.

For those customers who received a letter about recall 22S29, this update also fixes a software glitch in your vehicle that could potentially cause unintended acceleration, unintended deceleration or unintended vehicle movement. This completes safety recall 22S29.

Ford Power-Up software updates like this let us handle recalls without the inconvenience of asking you to leave home. At Ford, we value your safety, and we respect your time.

Ongoing updates like this help you enjoy the best possible version of your Mustang Mach-E® vehicle.
Is this an April fools joke?

backwardsfish

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E RWD, Audi TT, Nissan ElGrand
Country flag
This update - THE FIRST EVER AFTER OWNING SINCE DECMEBER 2021 - just hit my Mach E RWD Select w/ comfort tech package Sept 2021 build yesterday; was in the screen when I got in after work.

WooHoo - my first update!

(Came here to read what we're all saying about it.)

Mike G

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Mach-E GT-PE, '22 F-150 Lightning
Country flag
Seriously Ford? is this the best description you could give for this update? Really need to get your sh*t together and provide more meaningful descriptions of what these updates are doing.
Careful...it's dangerous to rage against the machine. Link

cbcasas

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E First Edition
Country flag
Just received this:
Latest status
Other info

Deployment
Description:
Ford Power-Up

Recall 22S41 & 22S29

Are you in the EA Program?

MachEnthusiast

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach E GT
Occupation
Software PM
Country flag
I just got 22-PU0601-SRV-RC on my job 2 GT today. It came OTA 4 days after I got 2.8.2 OTA.
Sponsored