Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-e Premium AWD
Occupation
IT
Country flag
Hello all,

I live in Loudoun County, VA and I just traded my BMW 328d for an MME Premium AWD in Rapid Red. I scoured everywhere in the mid- atlantic area and the only 2 I could find in Premium AWD were both marked up significantly in price by the dealers. Luckily my wife found the one I bought at Sheehy in Warrenton. It's a demo model and has 4k miles, but I have no issues with that at all. I'm new to the EV scene, so I'm looking forward to learning more about this car from all of the great posts on this forum. By the way, I did see another one in black earlier this week on the Greenway near Leesburg. Other than that, they still seem to be pretty rare in this area.

-Ron
Sponsored

timbop

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Solar powered 2021 MME ER RWD & 2022 Corsair PHEV
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
welcome!

KAustin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Kia Telluride
Country flag
Hello all,

I live in Loudoun County, VA and I just traded my BMW 328d for an MME Premium AWD in Rapid Red. I scoured everywhere in the mid- atlantic area and the only 2 I could find in Premium AWD were both marked up significantly in price by the dealers. Luckily my wife found the one I bought at Sheehy in Warrenton. It's a demo model and has 4k miles, but I have no issues with that at all. I'm new to the EV scene, so I'm looking forward to learning more about this car from all of the great posts on this forum. By the way, I did see another one in black earlier this week on the Greenway near Leesburg. Other than that, they still seem to be pretty rare in this area.

-Ron
Ron,

Welcome. I live in Ashburn and have a Carbonized Gray First Edition. Only a few of us around in the county. I'll invite you to a local section of the forum.

Congrats!

Keane

EDIT - Looks like @ChasingCoral has to send the invitation.

Last edited:

Nav

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 MME Premium SR AWD
Country flag
Hello all,

-Ron
From diesel to BEV, nice! So then you're already used to the massive torque. Loved that about my Jetta TDI till the emissions scandal hit...

Congrats! Welcome!

BK2EV

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 MachE AWD Premium ER, 2015 Challenger Hellcat
Country flag
Ron,

Congrats and Welcome!!

As Keane noted there are many of us around the 'Burn. Coral can add you to the local chat threads.

Dulles Landing Cars & Coffee is the local Sunday hotspot for cars.

We too are Rapid Red and love it!!

Lets meet up sometime at a local spot....brewery, Hammerdown BBQ etc

-BK2EV

Last edited:

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
Ron,

Welcome. I live in Ashburn and have a Carbonized Gray First Edition. Only a few of us around in the county. I'll invite you to a local section of the forum.

Congrats!

Keane

EDIT - Looks like @ChasingCoral has to send the invitation.
Welcome aboard. Unfortunately, I'm guessing the Mid-Atlantic conversation must be full. I can't add anyone either.

Be sure to "Watch" the Mid-Atlantic sub-forum so you see posts in there.

Rafgar

First Name
Rafael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E FE
Country flag
@ronb5000 - welcome. You're gonna love it.

Hey Loudoun people, keep the invite broad enough to cover Fairfax (and, of course, our friends across the river like @ChasingCoral ). The Mid-Atlantic group would be great, but I guess we've filled that up?

I was at Dulles Landing C&C this morning. I was the only Mach-E. Oh boy did I hear some comments. First one of the day was from a couple who are very long time Mustang owners. They brought two very nice red Mustangs (his and hers). She saw my car and said "what the hell is that?" I started laughing. They were very nice about it, but it was clear that they were not pleased that the Mach-E was a Mustang.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
@ronb5000 - welcome. You're gonna love it.

Hey Loudoun people, keep the invite broad enough to cover Fairfax (and, of course, our friends across the river like @ChasingCoral ). The Mid-Atlantic group would be great, but I guess we've filled that up?

I was at Dulles Landing C&C this morning. I was the only Mach-E. Oh boy did I hear some comments. First one of the day was from a couple who are very long time Mustang owners. They brought two very nice red Mustangs (his and hers). She saw my car and said "what the hell is that?" I started laughing. They were very nice about it, but it was clear that they were not pleased that the Mach-E was a Mustang.
Similar when I was there a few weeks ago.

OP
OP

ronb5000

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-e Premium AWD
Occupation
IT
Country flag
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! I am definitely loving the car so far, and have had several people stop and ask me about it. I'll try to make it out to one of the Sunday events sometime to say hello in person.
Sponsored