Mach Daddy

First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GT, Land Rover Discovery, F-150 Lightnin
Country flag
I don't believe I saw this image when I made my reservation but I just noticed it in the GT configurator. Nice view of the GT interior.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Nice view of the Mach-E GT interior interior
Sponsored

SnBGC

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E FE, 2021 Wrangler 4xe High Altitude
Occupation
Manager
Country flag
Looks great. This is the first time I have noticed the Wall-e headrest in the rear center position. Looks cool.

OP
OP
Mach Daddy

Mach Daddy

First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
This is the first time I have noticed the Wall-e headrest in the rear center position.
Haha, it does. I think it’s folded down for an unobstructed rear view. But I will tell my daughter it’s wall-e.

...nevermind, zooming in it looks like it’s fixed.

RetiredDP

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Focus RS
Occupation
Retired Director of Videography, Editor, Compressionist
Country flag
Good back seat room...
Glad to see that you're configuring a Cyber Orange car...note that the colored piping on the seats matches your external color. BTW blue is my least favorite color ( and my wife's favorite). I'm getting Cyber.

Clint Eastwood

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S, Jaguar F-Pace
Country flag
The seats in the GT look very uncomfortable to me. Hope I’m wrong.

OP
OP
Mach Daddy

Mach Daddy

First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
BTW blue is my least favorite color ( and my wife's favorite). I'm getting Cyber.
My wife has messed with my head. Since I showed it to her she has called it “the yellow one”, apparently not caring about the time and money that went into “Cyber” or “Grabber”. Anyways, her continued usage of “yellow” has colored my vision and now it looks more yellow than orange to me.

Mach Dad

First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid, 2014 Ford Explorer
Occupation
Consultant
Country flag
Glad to see that you're configuring a Cyber Orange car...note that the colored piping on the seats matches your external color. BTW blue is my least favorite color ( and my wife's favorite). I'm getting Cyber.
I believe the interior for the GT will have Copper piping. I think only the FE had the matching stitching.

silverelan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E GT
Country flag
If the MME GT isn't coming out til late summer 2021, will it be considered a 2022 model year?

eager2own

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Porsche Panamera S e-Hybrid
Country flag
I would presume so, yes.
Given that Ford’s said the GTs are part of the allocation of the 2021 model year production of 50k units, it sounds like the GTs will be the tail end of the 2021s.

Plutoman15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Excursion, Expedition
Country flag
I do wonder if the delay with the GT is because they want to juice it a bit to out do the model Y making it faster than 0-60 in 3.5 seconds. I hope it isn’t the reverse and they are having trouble hitting their numbers.

eager2own

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Porsche Panamera S e-Hybrid
Country flag
I do wonder if the delay with the GT is because they want to juice it a bit to out do the model Y making it faster than 0-60 in 3.5 seconds. I hope it isn’t the reverse and they are having trouble hitting their numbers.
It may just be that all production has shifted three months to the right. The GT was always intended to be built after the other versions were done, and not concurrently on the same production line. With the other versions shifting to the right this year, it makes sense that the GT would also get pushed back.

dbsb3233

First Name
TimCO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E FE, 2023 Bronco Sport OB
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
One of the things I love about the Mach-e interior design is the extra space for stuff in/on the center console, especially under the dash (the cell phone charging pad area). I love our Escapes, but I'm always wishing there was more space for "stuff" on the console. Wallet + cell phones + eyeglass case usually just sits in the cup holders everytime I get in the car. But if we also have drinks, I'm looking for other places to stuff things where I won't forget them. The Mach-e looks like it offers ample space for those types of things.