NJ folks, charge up nj run out of funds??

c max

First Name
phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Premium Rapid Red
Occupation
retired
Country flag
Hi, has anyone else heard that charge up has run out of funds again??.....a friend was looking at a Mach e at All American Ford and they told him, funds are out......I will call the manager that I dealt with tomorrow......
Sponsored

timbop

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Solar powered 2021 MME ER RWD & 2022 Corsair PHEV
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
Hi, has anyone else heard that charge up has run out of funds again??.....a friend was looking at a Mach e at All American Ford and they told him, funds are out......I will call the manager that I dealt with tomorrow......
That sounds like the dealer is misinformed. I don't see how they could run out of funds in 2 months.

* edit *
I don't see anything about it ending already on https://chargeup.njcleanenergy.com/

OP
OP

c max

First Name
phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Premium Rapid Red
Occupation
retired
Country flag
That sounds like the dealer is misinformed. I don't see how they could run out of funds in 2 months.

* edit *
I don't see anything about it ending already on https://chargeup.njcleanenergy.com/
I agree, I checked charge up website and didn't see anything either.....I thought maybe my friend was dealing with a salesman who didn't know, so I called the dealer and asked someone else and the woman said the same......seems strange to me.....

although if the number of white tesla m3 that I see up here in bergen cty are any indication.....I see 5-10 everytime I'm out, and most with new white paper temp plates, haha.....

they are a big dealership with multiple locations, they shouldn't be misinformed......we'll see......

OP
OP

c max

First Name
phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Premium Rapid Red
Occupation
retired
Country flag
waiting for a return email from charge up BUT on their website they list available funds in "real time". they show (rounding to millions) 4 million left, available, out of the 30 million they started with.....

got the email and as of yesterday funds remained.....(about the 4 mil).....the program started about July 7th and according to the manager I deal with, was retroactive to July 1......so in 2+ months they have gone thru almost all what they had to begin with.......the dealers think the remaining 4 mil will be gone in a flash, so if you are interested and want the incentive, act now!!....good luck.....

ps we don't know what phase 3 will be...
Sponsored

Last edited: