Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi
Occupation
Finance
Country flag
For the folks in NJ, did you have trouble getting the state credit?
I placed the order before the fund ran out in September, I thought dealer would handle the rest, but seems the sales rep is not familiar with the process. He is going to work on this tomorrow, I just want to see if you guys had similar experience.
Other than that, the guy is very nice, accepted x-price without a question.
Sponsored

NewGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ready to order
Country flag
For the folks in NJ, did you have trouble getting the state credit?
I placed the order before the fund ran out in September, I thought dealer would handle the rest, but seems the sales rep is not familiar with the process. He is going to work on this tomorrow, I just want to see if you guys had similar experience.
Other than that, the guy is very nice, accepted x-price without a question.
I think you may have missed the boat here.

“Dealerships will have until 8:00 p.m. ET on October 15, 2021 to submit incentive applications for eligible vehicles. The cut-off date ensures that all eligible customers who are due an incentive have the opportunity to have their incentive reserved and then applied at the point-of-sale once the vehicle is delivered.”

https://chargeup.njcleanenergy.com/

OP
OP

Fighton

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi
Occupation
Finance
Country flag
I think you may have missed the boat here.

“Dealerships will have until 8:00 p.m. ET on October 15, 2021 to submit incentive applications for eligible vehicles. The cut-off date ensures that all eligible customers who are due an incentive have the opportunity to have their incentive reserved and then applied at the point-of-sale once the vehicle is delivered.”

https://chargeup.njcleanenergy.com/
Thanks @NewGuy. I might be wrong, but my impression is 10/15 being the cutoff date for purchase instead of delivery date? My friend ordered a MY, $2000 was taken from the price already although the car is not yet delivered.

NewGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ready to order
Country flag
I’m not an expert in this and I hope I’m reading it wrong. But if days you have to have placed your order by 9/15. It sounds like you did that. And the dealer must’ve submitted the paperwork by 10/15. It sounds like that didn’t happen.

“The deadline to order, purchase, or lease an eligible electric vehicle is 9:00 p.m. ET on Wednesday, September 15, 2021.

Dealerships will have until 8:00 p.m. ET on October 15, 2021 to submit incentive applications for eligible vehicles.”

OP
OP

Fighton

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi
Occupation
Finance
Country flag
I’m not an expert in this and I hope I’m reading it wrong. But if days you have to have placed your order by 9/15. It sounds like you did that. And the dealer must’ve submitted the paperwork by 10/15. It sounds like that didn’t happen.

“The deadline to order, purchase, or lease an eligible electric vehicle is 9:00 p.m. ET on Wednesday, September 15, 2021.

Dealerships will have until 8:00 p.m. ET on October 15, 2021 to submit incentive applications for eligible vehicles.”
thanks, I am just hoping they have submitted the applications
Sponsored