NO COMPLAINTS. ALL POSITIVE NEWS TO REPORT.

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
How’s your stall mucking? Road apples nice and firm? ?
Sponsored

timbop

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Solar powered 2021 MME ER RWD & 2022 Corsair PHEV
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
I drove my Wife's Durango thursday night for the first time in months. The "low tire pressure" message came up, and so I took it to get air in the tires. She's fully capable of doing it herself, but her back has been bothering her so I offered to do it.

OMG does it suck to drive. I have gotten so used to the comfortable handling, instant responsiveness, and comfortable seats of of my Mach E that it was actually shocking how bad driving that thing felt.

My Mach E is so much better to drive I can't imagine buying another ICE for myself.

ReelSweet

First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Country flag
Glad you started this post....I was thinking the same thing. Ford Dealers suck, would love a second FOB, but I absolutely love the MME I drive. I look for excuses to take it out...comfy, smooth in whisper, nifty features (e.g. screen, BlueTooth Car play, folding mirror, Adaptive cruise control with lane assist, etc...)...just all around feel good in my MME. I've got 5,500 miles on it and no complaints about the car itself.

macchiaz-o

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
🔑 ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ 👀
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag
I drove my Wife's Durango thursday night for the first time in months. The "low tire pressure" message came up, and so I took it to get air in the tires. She's fully capable of doing it herself, but her back has been bothering her so I offered to do it.
You could've used the compressor that came with your car. :)

Foolsk

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lincoln Corsair. Mustang Mach E soon
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I love my Star White Premium Mach E. No complaints at all. For a brand new model and first electric vehicle they have produced I say it is home run. Confirmed by the demand for this vehicle!

SoriceConsulting

First Name
Sal
Threads
Reaction score
Website
sorice.com
Vehicles
2023 GTPE, Rapid Red
Occupation
IT Consultant
Country flag
Count me in as happy as well. I'm semi-retired (still working because I love what I do), and only have 2,500 miles on mine after 5 months. PaaK is quirky but works most of the time for me. The biggest problem was battery drain on my Android (Samsung A52) and occasional high CPU usage on the phone. I've moved to FordPass 3.3 and am experimenting with leaving it running all the time to see what happens - so far so good.

OTA's? What are they? I'm still on PowerUp 1.4 - no idea why.

All in all it's a great car - best I've ever owned - I even have a deposit on an F150 Lightning as well!

Ford needs to communicate more with us owners /early adopters so we can have a constructive dialogue about the car and make it even better than it already is.

*Don't like their radio silence on many issues.*

@FordMotorCompany please reach out an engage with us MORE! We love the car and support your efforts, but sometimes feel like you just ignore us (your most loyal fan base) - no idea why... :^(

timbop

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Solar powered 2021 MME ER RWD & 2022 Corsair PHEV
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
You could've used the compressor that came with your car. :)
Yeah but I'd never be able to get it coiled up and put back in its place properly. In my prior car I got the jack out to change my daughter's tire, and the damn thing rattled the rest of the time I drove it ?

Canchino77

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium
Country flag
Definitely good to hear stories like this. While my experience has been the exact opposite, this does give me hope that I will come back to the Mach E sooner than later. For now, I will be taking advantage of the used car market prices.

macchiaz-o

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
🔑 ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ 👀
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag
Yeah but I'd never be able to get it coiled up and put back in its place properly. In my prior car I got the jack out to change my daughter's tire, and the damn thing rattled the rest of the time I drove it ?
Oh. No, sir. It's great fun, and easy to wind back up! YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!! ??

It sits in a styrofoam tray. Zero rattles unless you throw these in the trunk.

Ford Mustang Mach-E NO COMPLAINTS. ALL POSITIVE NEWS TO REPORT. wooden-rattles-500x500
Sponsored