No connected services and Ford is clueless on what to do

KAustin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Kia Telluride
Country flag
I actually did log into ford.com/connectedservices previously with both my FordPass account and my wife's account, and both accounts display “No Connected Services are Available” Current CC information is in the wallet section, so that shouldn’t be a thing. An interesting side note is my Mustang GT, which I also have on my account, shows no connected services available as well.

Also, I did the master reset, re-added the car to the app and set PAAK back up, and it didn't resolve the “No Connected Services“ issue. It did however remove my SiriusXM trial and now just prompts me to subscribe. And also I can no longer connect the vehicle to my home wifi, even though it sees the network with good signal strength. It just immediately goes to “Unable to connect” as if it doesn't even make an attempt. Seems like I'm falling further down the rabbit hole here.
For the wifi, resetting likely changed the language back to UK English. It needs to be changed back to US to set up wifi.
Sponsored

OP
OP
PCPilot

PCPilot

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach E, FE
Country flag
Well, at least we can scratch the wifi issue off the list. When I went back out to set up my wife's PAAK, I tried connecting the wifi again and it worked. I didn’t catch the previous post until after the fact, but I’ll definitely check that language setting in the morning.

jchen14

First Name
Jacky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium
Country flag
Any update on the “Master Reset” here?

ShaggySS

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium RWD
Occupation
IT Nerd
Country flag
I stumbled onto this post for the obvious reasons. How do I do a master reset?

Darkenmage

First Name
Manny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GT AWDe and Honda Insight
Occupation
Semi Retired
Country flag
Just my 2 cents. Your dealer should have set up your ME on your FordPass mobile app BEFORE you left the dealership. Mine did. Thanks to AutoNation Ford!
Sponsored