Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford Mache
Occupation
Retire
Country flag
In all of Cape May county there is not a single Fast Charger currently operating. My dealer has a level two but they usually plugged to a house vehicle. Fortunately I live close to two Fast Charger in Atlantic county and one of them is at a Toyota dealer which is a ChargePoint.
Sponsored

timbop

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Solar powered 2021 MME ER RWD & 2022 Corsair PHEV
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
You are actually in luck (possibly): Ocean city and Wildwood Crest both got grants approved last year for DCFC chargers. They have until May to put the chargers in or lose the money, so we'll see if they actually do it. In Ocean City the location will be the transportation center (bus depot) just over the bridge, but I don't know what Wildwood Crest location was targeted. I tried emailing and got zero response from Wildwood Crest.

timbop

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
There is also a 4 stall EVgo on the A/C Expressway

OP
OP

Krawdad

First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford Mache
Occupation
Retire
Country flag
That unit is in Atlantic county. If you go less than 3 miles south, off the A/C expressway thier is an Evgo fast charger at half the price.

timbop

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
That unit is in Atlantic county. If you go less than 3 miles south, off the A/C expressway thier is an Evgo fast charger at half the price.
huh? Are you referring to the aforementioned chargepoint at Shore Toyota or one of the single DCFC's at Matt Blatt Kia or Greenlife Energy? The chargepoint at turnersville hyundai?

Maybe I misunderstood the point of your OP: did you just want to complain or were you looking for alternatives and/or information?

OP
OP

Krawdad

First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford Mache
Occupation
Retire
Country flag
I am complaining about the lack of support in Cape May County and the Ford Dealers not getting on board. From what I read Ford wants the dealer to make a million dollar upgrade for EVs. That is asking a lot of the dealers who can not keep up with customer demand for EVs and the Lighting while trying to get over the Covid production stoppage. But what do I know!
Sponsored