OP
worachj

worachj

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 MME Select AWD Rapid Red Metallic (03/10/23)
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Sorry to hear you are in the information, misinformation void. Must be very frustrating waiting so long to finally believe your order went into production and now getting conflicting and incomplete information. Why Ford can’t supply transparent and accurate information is confusing to me.

Not sure what Ford is doing with production. There’s guessing and speculation by everybody, including myself. No one really knows what’s going on until Ford releases the information.

I don’t believe anyone on this forum has received any production completed notices yet this year. Maybe production is up and running and still clearing out the 2022 placed orders as you suggest, maybe cars are being sent overseas … who knows! I definitely know nothing! Just trying to gleam any information that I can.

You are right, the dealerships are the ones that have to deal with angry customers because of Ford’s miss/non communication. My dealer has been very good on relaying information and trying to be as upfront as Ford is allowing them to be.

FRUSTRATING for everyone!!!
Sponsored

4sallypat

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 MME delivered May '23 + '22 Lightning July '22
Occupation
Network Tech
Country flag
I wonder if that means no production until then, or if they're reserving a week or two to get all the cars out that have been sitting there since 12/22...

Mine still shows "in production" as of 12/22. Two weeks ago, Ford assured me it was built and they weren't waiting for any other parts, and it would go to "awaiting shipping" status within a week or so. Clearly not... He also said that Ford has not given them any information about a supposed plant shutdown (when I asked), so it sounds like Ford is not giving the customer service people sufficient information to do their jobs.
MIne was stuck in Mexico since 12/22.

Went to my dealer yesterday and they did a VIN View search found my MME and it was on a railcar headed to KC, MO.

Finally on the rails but still don't know why it sat for 2 months in Lecheria, Mexico.

When it does arrive, I have to check for tire flat spots, 12V battery condition, dirt intrusions, and any rodent chews...

OP
OP
worachj

worachj

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 MME Select AWD Rapid Red Metallic (03/10/23)
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I bailed and canceled my 01/03/23 order. Too much uncertainty over a concrete delivery date and battery pack guess (NCM or LFP) .

Best of luck to all that have pending orders!

Ford Mustang Mach-E No Ford Mustang Mach-E Production In Mexico For January 2023 Homer Simpson Disapears

65MustangBoy

First Name
Les
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
65 Mustang, 2023 Mach E Premium
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Does anyone have information on the status of the plant? Are they back up and producing? I'm still not hearing anything regarding actual production in 2023 so far.