Hammered

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 PB F150, MME GTPE
Country flag
The 'free' PACM method that is used by the powerboost F150 hybrid works on the MME. The forscan value change is from 4 to 0 (zero) (If you have auto 911 dial enabled, it may be a 7 value to 2 value change) - there's a YT vid on it "powerboost speaker silence". It's located in the rear back panel of the vehicle. For those who use their vehicle off road exclusively, you can remove / modify the dump truck beeping. The forscan value change tells the IPC that with a waive of the hand "there is no beeper"

Ford Mustang Mach-E Disable reverse / backup dump truck beeping sound using  'free' PACM method / FORScan 1675294175046

4 screws to remove the scuff plate...
Ford Mustang Mach-E Disable reverse / backup dump truck beeping sound using  'free' PACM method / FORScan 1675293704376

Pop open this rear panel....
Ford Mustang Mach-E Disable reverse / backup dump truck beeping sound using  'free' PACM method / FORScan 1675293747593

Just enough to reach a hand in and get this guy....
Ford Mustang Mach-E Disable reverse / backup dump truck beeping sound using  'free' PACM method / FORScan 1675293803987

Alternatively, this is also the spot to tap into the speaker if you want a volume knob instead of playing at the speaker itself.

Last edited:

Stanman

First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MME Premium 4x , 2017 Ford Explorer Platinum
Occupation
Business Owner
Country flag
The 'free' PACM method that is used by the powerboost F150 hybrid works on the MME. The forscan value change is from 4 to 0 (zero) - there's a YT vid on it "powerboost speaker silence". It's located in the rear back panel of the vehicle. For those who use their vehicle off road exclusively, you can remove / modify the dump truck beeping. The forscan value change tells the IPC that with a waive of the hand "there is no beeper"
Ford Mustang Mach-E Disable reverse / backup dump truck beeping sound using  'free' PACM method / FORScan 1675293803987

4 screws to remove the scuff plate...

Pop open this rear panel....

Just enough to reach a hand in and get this guy....

Alternatively, this is also the spot to tap into the speaker if you want a volume knob instead of playing at the speaker itself.
I'm a little unclear. I assume you just unplag and good to go?

Thanks

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
No one cares. They are sleeping. They hate you for other reasons.
LOL I had a neighbor in the ‘80s and ‘90s who hated me on Thursdays and Fridays because of an open exhaust car on a trailer… 🤪🐩

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
I'm a little unclear. I assume you just unplag and good to go?

Thanks
You have to modify the car using FORScan then disconnect. 😊🐩

OP
OP
Hammered

Hammered

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 PB F150, MME GTPE
Country flag
Haha, could you imagine using your MME exclusively off road? The thing practically bottoms out on on rough pavement :)
Off road is a term for 'other than public roads'.

It's a great mod for car show queens and whatnot.

OP
OP
Hammered

Hammered

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 PB F150, MME GTPE
Country flag
Anyone happen to know what "wrong way alert" is? Is there a system that can tell a driver they're on the wrong side of the road? Seems like it'd be handy to have, maybe needs more hardware?

awp0

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME Premium AWD ER
Country flag
Off road is a term for 'other than public roads'.

It's a great mod for car show queens and whatnot.
I know, I'm just joking around. I'm very tempted to do this, but probably won't find the time. Thanks for writing it up! The beeping sound is obnoxious.

OP
OP
Hammered

Hammered

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 PB F150, MME GTPE
Country flag
I know, I'm just joking around. I'm very tempted to do this, but probably won't find the time. Thanks for writing it up! The beeping sound is obnoxious.
I don't even have 10 minutes into it FWIW. Torx T25 for the cargo hook screws under the caps and a 5/16" socket for the other 2. That removes the scuff plate. Lift up on the part of the panel that's under the scuff plate, once that's free, pull the panel out breaking free enough of the clips to reach in.

Wonky_Donkey

First Name
Tony R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E RWD ER
Country flag
Anyone happen to know what "wrong way alert" is? Is there a system that can tell a driver they're on the wrong side of the road? Seems like it'd be handy to have, maybe needs more hardware?
Wrong way alert is a standard feature on the European and UK models - and yes it alerts you if you are heading into oncoming traffic on a motorway(freeway)

OP
OP
Hammered

Hammered

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 PB F150, MME GTPE
Country flag
Wrong way alert is a standard feature on the European and UK models - and yes it alerts you if you are heading into oncoming traffic on a motorway(freeway)
Is it a separate piece of hardware? Curious why they don't turn it on in the US?
What's it do?

Neil4Real

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E GT Performance Edition - Shadow Black
Country flag
You can't just make the FORScan change and have it disabled? Seems lame that that isn't enough to just trick the car into thinking it isn't there anymore. Bummer.
Sponsored