No Remote Start When Car is Asleep? [FIXED]

RickMachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium 4X, 2022 Lightning Lariat
Country flag
My car goes to sleep immediately after I park.

in Ford pass when launched it says it’s asleep. A few “pull down” refreshes on the vehicle tab of Ford pass wakes it back up for me.
I think your car is wide awake, and not communicating properly with FordPass.
Sponsored

ProximusAl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E - SR-AWD - Star White
Country flag
I think your car is wide awake, and not communicating properly with FordPass.
I would probably agree. I kind of want the car to sleep when I’m not using it, and I want it to wake when I request it, so for me right now it works perfect.

SnBGC

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E FE, 2021 Wrangler 4xe High Altitude
Occupation
Manager
Country flag
Does anyone know if there is a way to determine when the vehicle is asleep and if there are various levels? (Sleep, deep sleep etc...)?

As far as I can tell, my car wakes up to perform all scheduled or remote functions except for departure times and battery cooling. If the car is asleep. It won't do either of those two things. Remote start, yes. Charge schedule, yes. LVB top up...????

OP
OP
mpshizzle

mpshizzle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E 4X
Country flag
Update on this! @Mach-Lee was kind enough to go through some stuff with me on FDRS. The thing that ended up fixing it was running the TCU provisioning.

Everything seemed to be in order for me (Region: North America, Cell code: 310, carrier code: 410). Don't know what any of that means, but after some quick googling it seemed to make sense for running on AT&T in the US.

So I just ran provisioning without changing any of the configuration options and it seems to have worked! Fordpass will now lock/unlock/remote start even if the car has been sitting for more than 5 minutes.
Sponsored