No update since i bought the car (Sync4)

stalkersvs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E ER RWD select
Country flag
Hello i just want to ask if someone have problem with updating sync software. I bought car in 11/2021 and i did not receive even one little update since i bought the car.

Mach-E SR RWD.

My current version is: 21180_PRODUCT
Revision: 176

I am from Europe(Slovakia).

Thanks.
Sponsored

connoisseurr

First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Rivian R1T, 23 Tesla MYP
Occupation
IT Engineering
Country flag
Job 2 vehicles haven’t had a Sync update yet. Assuming you have a Job 2 vehicle.

dreKion

First Name
Alfonso
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E AWD ER+
Occupation
IT
Country flag
Hello i just want to ask if someone have problem with updating sync software. I bought car in 11/2021 and i did not receive even one little update since i bought the car.

Mach-E SR RWD.

My current version is: 21180_PRODUCT
Revision: 176

I am from Europe(Slovakia).

Thanks.
Job2 in Europe are on sync revision 176. Job1 ( I updated manually with FRDS are in sync 415 )

lefortpf

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME GT
Occupation
Media
Country flag
I have the same issue. Unsure if I'm Job 1 or 2 but the delivery date was Oct 2021. No updates since. Same Revision-- 176. Seems dealer is the only one that can install it. Other suggestions?

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
I have the same issue. Unsure if I'm Job 1 or 2 but the delivery date was Oct 2021. No updates since. Same Revision-- 176. Seems dealer is the only one that can install it. Other suggestions?
Do you have Blue Cruise? That’s 2021 Job 2. Otherwise, look on your driver side door for one of the VIN plates the vehicle has. That will have a production month and year. Given a 10/2021 delivery though, there’s an excellent chance the car is a Job 2 vehicle. In that event I’d not expect an OTA for awhile longer yet as they finish up BC on job 1 vehicles.

SnBGC

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E FE, 2021 Wrangler 4xe High Altitude
Occupation
Manager
Country flag
Do you have Blue Cruise? That’s 2021 Job 2. Otherwise, look on your driver side door for one of the VIN plates the vehicle has. That will have a production month and year. Given a 10/2021 delivery though, there’s an excellent chance the car is a Job 2 vehicle. In that event I’d not expect an OTA for awhile longer yet as they finish up BC on job 1 vehicles.
BlueCruise is available oversea? That should be fun. :)
Sponsored