rohankumar

First Name
Rohan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium RWD
Country flag
I have been waiting on updates on a Premium RWD DMG ext range every since I put in the order with my dealership back on 7/12/21. I have never been able to see any production dates even though the dealership has been able to see progress. He first notified me of a 10/18 build date which subsequently got pushed out to 11/9. However I have never seen a window sticker for the same even though I got a VIN for the car. Does this mean anything or should I just keep the faith along with the many others on this forum?

Ford Mustang Mach-E No window sticker available 1636490219916
Sponsored

DanHo

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 MME RR 4x & 17 Toyota Tundra
Country flag
I have been waiting on updates on a Premium RWD DMG ext range every since I put in the order with my dealership back on 7/12/21. I have never been able to see any production dates even though the dealership has been able to see progress. He first notified me of a 10/18 build date which subsequently got pushed out to 11/9. However I have never seen a window sticker for the same even though I got a VIN for the car. Does this mean anything or should I just keep the faith along with the many others on this forum?

Ford Mustang Mach-E No window sticker available 1636490219916
In the recent past, the window sticker usually showed up a few days to a week prior to actual build. You say it got pushed to today, so don't know what to tell you.

OP
OP
rohankumar

rohankumar

First Name
Rohan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium RWD
Country flag
In the recent past, the window sticker usually showed up a few days to a week prior to actual build. You say it got pushed to today, so don't know what to tell you.
That's what is bothering me, trying to see if the dealership screwed up the order entry somehow. I really don't want to end up at the back of the line all over again.
Sponsored