Northern New England Meet Up? Portsmouth NH…..

Nklem

First Name
Norm
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru Solterra
Occupation
Mechanical Engineer
Country flag
On FB there seems to be quite a few folks who would like to have a Mach E meet/Greet/Show possibly in the Portsmouth NH area on a Saturday (or Sunday if it’s better for the Majority) this fall. NH dealers are open on Sunday…. Any interest? I was going to hit up some businesses down there for sponsorship. Maybe Portsmouth Ford? A BBQ and show or a drive as well. If you are interested, please reply. If you are from that area, even better, I live 3.5 hours (or one fast charge) away

also note whether you support:

A. 1 hour-2 hour casual Meet and Greet, say 11 AM or 12.00 PM around a take out restaurant?

B. 10am-2pm mach E car show with sponsors, advertising and maybe BBQ. I am Sure the local Ford dealers will help. (Can we get a lightning there too?)

C. Meet up and drive around the area (having fun with traffic).

Also note Saturday or Sunday preference.

Let’s try to avoid September 26th. (National EV week events everywhere). i will be in S.Portland Maine.
Sponsored

Last edited:

MG101

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
a car
Country flag
I'm not a a meet up kind of guy but I would consider taking the ride to see how a "real" "road trip" goes.

coolglasses

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford Mustang Mach-E Premium ER AWD
Country flag
On FB there seems to be quite a few folks who would like to have a Mach E meet/Greet/Show possibly in the Portsmouth NH area on a Saturday (or Sunday if it’s better for the Majority) this fall. NH dealers are open on Sunday…. Any interest? I was going to hit up some businesses down there for sponsorship. Maybe Portsmouth Ford? A BBQ and show or a drive as well. If you are interested, please reply. If you are from that area, even better, I live 3.5 hours (or one fast charge) away

also note whether you support:

A. 1 hour-2 hour casual Meet and Greet, say 11 AM or 12.00 PM around a take out restaurant?

B. 10am-2pm mach E car show with sponsors, advertising and maybe BBQ. I am Sure the local Ford dealers will help. (Can we get a lightning there too?)

C. Meet up and drive around the area (having fun with traffic).

Also note Saturday or Sunday preference.

Let’s try to avoid September 26th. (National EV week events everywhere). i will be in S.Portland Maine.
I'm located in Boston, MA and would be interested in joining. Open to A, B, and/or C. Could do Sept. 11/12 or 18/19 or Oct. 2/3 or 16/17. After that, I might be out of the region.

Eric_C_Boston

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford Mustang Mach-E RWD ER
Occupation
Retired Software Engineer
Country flag
I am located on North Shore of MA. I am interested in A, B, or C. I am available weekends in September and October, except Sept 11-12, and October 16.

There is also a New England Electric Auto Association that has meetups mainly in Southern New England. They did have a meetup in Kittery, ME and Vermont. https://neeaa.org/

OP
OP
Nklem

Nklem

First Name
Norm
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru Solterra
Occupation
Mechanical Engineer
Country flag
Folks, it looks like minimal interest right now. Of course the 3 or 4 of us could meet and chat, but for me it’s nearly 4 hours of driving….and I doubt anyone will sponsor just a few. I was hoping for a dozen or more,

I am going to Portland Maine for the EV showcase on 9/26. I do encourage you to participate in your local event.

I guess we should wait until next year, springtime, and hope for more interest.

They do bring a lot of attention. We travelled to the Northshore for school shopping last weekend and folks were staring and pointing wherever I went. I did not see one Mach E, the whole trip.

OP
OP
Nklem

Nklem

First Name
Norm
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru Solterra
Occupation
Mechanical Engineer
Country flag
I do see all kinds of shows in Mass on 9/25. Since I will be in southern Maine, if we want to all go to the same show, I am game. Lowell? Boston? Westborough? Plymouth? They will be dominated by Tesla so we can gang up on one them and fill our frunks with cold beverages…..

https://driveelectricweek.org/attend

Gullwingdmc

First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach E GT AWD ER - Grabber Blue
Country flag
I do see all kinds of shows in Mass on 9/25. Since I will be in southern Maine, if we want to all go to the same show, I am game. Lowell? Boston? Westborough? Plymouth? They will be dominated by Tesla so we can gang up on one them and fill our frunks with cold beverages…..

https://driveelectricweek.org/attend
Hey! Responded in the FB group too. I have my car entered in the Lowell event. Only MME so far!

harrysiii

First Name
Harry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 MME GTPE DMG; '18 Pacifica Limited
Country flag
I'm interested in meeting up. Just need to figure out when and where I can. I'm in Southern NH.

OP
OP
Nklem

Nklem

First Name
Norm
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru Solterra
Occupation
Mechanical Engineer
Country flag
Let's see if we can all get to that Lowell event on the 25th....I am game for a road trip....

OP
OP
Nklem

Nklem

First Name
Norm
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru Solterra
Occupation
Mechanical Engineer
Country flag
Let's see if we can all get to that Lowell event on the 25th....I am game for a road trip....
I have registered for Lowell as well. See you next Saturday. We need to overtake the number of Tesla’s……
Sponsored