Not able to see options incentives now(edit: its back and extended through 7/6/21)

NotSoJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda CRV, Mustang Mach-E reservation holder
Country flag
Can anyone point me to a link? I mentioned any incentives to my dealer today, and didn't get a clear answer. I'd love to be armed with the info, especially since my MME should arrive in the next few weeks!
Found in a thread that you should go through the ordering process online and select financing before you check out. The detailed financing should show the discount for using ford options based on your area code. I'm $1,000 :(
Sponsored

KKsNewBaby

First Name
Karen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ordered: Premium, Infinite Blue, AWD, Extended
Country flag
Found in a thread that you should go through the ordering process online and select financing before you check out. The detailed financing should show the discount for using ford options based on your area code. I'm $1,000 :(
Boooo! I think I am in the same boat.

Andrew88

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-e
Country flag
Boooo! I think I am in the same boat.
According to my dealer (so take for what that's worth), if the available programs/incentives change between when you place your order and when you take delivery, Ford will honor the better of the two.

machefan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RR FE 21', Leaf 18' and Bronco BadLands 2022
Occupation
IT
Country flag
According to my dealer (so take for what that's worth), if the available programs/incentives change between when you place your order and when you take delivery, Ford will honor the better of the two.
Looking at the past the incentives they have stayed the same from each quarter over the last few.

Finance (top tier)
0.9 % 36-48 months
1.9 % 60 months
and up from there

Ford Options (must qualify)
$1000 or $2500 (+100 for higher models), the rebate amount is depending on where you live
2.25 % rate with a max of 30% down.
Early payoff is OK.

Ones credit rating depends on rates but if you look at the tiering most with good credit will qualify.

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
Your dealer is incorrect. Ford doesn't do it that way.