Not sure my dealer has a clue about the ordering process..and I sure as heck don't.

tangme

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-e AWD, Ext range batt, F150
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
I ordered my Mach-e in November. So far, the reservation box is checked green...and that's it. The Place Order box is Blue but no check and all it says at the bottom is order accepted by dealer. Is there another step I'm suppose to do or the dealer suppose to do to get the box checked. It appears to me that my Mach-e hasn't even been ordered yet???

My dealer assures me it has, but recent attempts to connect them via email has went silent. Normally they call 15 seconds after you express any interest in a vehicle. SMH.

Anyway, since many of you have gotten your cars, I'm sure maybe you can explain what the full process is.

Thanks
Sponsored

mburtsvt

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Just 1 Rapid Red Mach-E
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I ordered my Mach-e in November. So far, the reservation box is checked green...and that's it. The Place Order box is Blue but no check and all it says at the bottom is order accepted by dealer. Is there another step I'm suppose to do or the dealer suppose to do to get the box checked. It appears to me that my Mach-e hasn't even been ordered yet???

My dealer assures me it has, but recent attempts to connect them via email has went silent. Normally they call 15 seconds after you express any interest in a vehicle. SMH.

Anyway, since many of you have gotten your cars, I'm sure maybe you can explain what the full process is.

Thanks
Both of my orders at different dealers about a month apart look that way as well. I check both every few days to see if the second bubble is checked.

stroszek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Saab 92x
Country flag
Is the Order Accepted By Dealer box at the bottom checked?

OP
OP

tangme

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Yes, it is checked.

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
Your order has been accepted. The Ford status screen is just counterintuitive.
This. Very counterintuitive.

When your car is scheduled for production the "In Production" circle will turn blue and won't have a checkmark. Etc.

You get used to it after about 13 months. Most of the time. ;)

OP
OP

tangme

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
LOL... I hope it don't take 13 months. A local dealer has a Mach-e on the lot. Doing a test drive tomorrow. They said they can't actually sell it for 4 months. If I want it, they will take a deposit and hold it for 4 months...LOL. I was like I don't think so...it will have 1000 miles of test drives on it.

supertramp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 Honda Pilot,2012 Honda Civic,Premium std rwd
Country flag
Two green checkboxes should be checked on Order Web page - "Order Sent to Dealer" and "Order Accepted by Dealer".

OP
OP

tangme

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Thanks for everyones help. Both boxes are checked...."Order Sent to Dealer" and "Order Accepted by Dealer". These are near the bottom of the page.

I'm just worried that the tracker bar on the top of the page doesn't have the " place order" box checked.

Garbone

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Mach E , 22 MachE, 62 C10 Big window long bed
Occupation
Loafer
Country flag
I am sure this is the week a bunch of us get scheduled...... Or not.

Someone could ask Mike Levine on twitter when orders will transition to 2022 MY. This happening before we get scheduled is my fear. I don't do the twitter so can not ask..

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
LOL... I hope it don't take 13 months. A local dealer has a Mach-e on the lot. Doing a test drive tomorrow. They said they can't actually sell it for 4 months. If I want it, they will take a deposit and hold it for 4 months...LOL. I was like I don't think so...it will have 1000 miles of test drives on it.
If you haven't ordered yet, your wait can be awhile.

We have folks who ordered during the launch who haven't received their cars yet. Others, such as myself are at the one-year mark and ours were scheduled to be built last week but haven't yet started.

jhalkias

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 RR ME FE, '22 Corsair GT, '22 Lightning Lariat
Occupation
Benefit Fund Administrator
Country flag
If you haven't ordered yet, your wait can be awhile.

We have folks who ordered during the launch who haven't received their cars yet. Others, such as myself are at the one-year mark and ours were scheduled to be built last week but haven't yet started.
Yup. Almost 14 months now. But it is on the way Finally! Choo, choo!

RyZt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E4X
Country flag
If I want it, they will take a deposit and hold it for 4 months...LOL. I was like I don't think so...it will have 1000 miles of test drives on it.
They can sell it to you in less than 4 months if it gets 4000 miles before then.

If you don't have a reservation, you have to pick two out of three: sooner, low miles, no ADM.

Ma9573

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Current: Mach E CA Rte1
Occupation
Sales
Country flag
They can sell it to you in less than 4 months if it gets 4000 miles before then.

If you don't have a reservation, you have to pick two out of three: sooner, low miles, no ADM.
He lives in Chicago so should just take his "test drive" for a nice little trip to Los Angeles. Just tell the dealer you'll be back in a week ?
Sponsored