Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford Mustang Mach-E First Edition Grabber Blue
Occupation
Finance
Country flag
ok all those replies and nobody asked the important question - how do we get our own swag? ???
I guess the first step is show up! The funny thing was they weren’t giving it to everybody. My dealer got the nod from his GM and my dealer handed me a stack of stuff. The whole thing seemed a little strange.
Sponsored

SnBGC

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E FE, 2021 Wrangler 4xe High Altitude
Occupation
Manager
Country flag
I guess the first step is show up! The funny thing was they weren’t giving it to everybody. My dealer got the nod from his GM and my dealer handed me a stack of stuff. The whole thing seemed a little strange.
All I got was a water tumbler and some brochures. The tumbler says Ford instead of Mach E but I appreciate it just the same. Been using it the last couple of weeks. :)

Ford Mustang Mach-E Notes & Photos from the Hempstead NY Road show 20201018_082003

mamejunkie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium Mach-E '21, Premium Mach-E '22
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
Yes, showing up def helps. I missed 2 appointments due to the fires here. Going to shoot for my 3rd reservation tomorrow. Won't hold my breath on swag but they are giving free goumut acai bowls.

macchiaz-o

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
🔑 ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ 👀
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag
All I got was a water tumbler and some brochures. The tumbler says Ford instead of Mach E but I appreciate it just the same. Been using it the last couple of weeks. :)

Ford Mustang Mach-E Notes & Photos from the Hempstead NY Road show 20201018_082003
I've seen the car twice now. Received nothing! But I did teach them some stuff. :)

JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag
ok all those replies and nobody asked the important question - how do we get our own swag? ???
It depends on the dealer I think - I was at a road show today they had no swag but were getting a food truck - i did not wait for that

VegStang

First Name
Leo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo C40 Recharge, 2021 MME
Occupation
Artist, animal rights activist
Country flag
Before I saw this answer my guesstimate was $3000. My understanding is that the color wraps are not as chip resistant as the usual clear bra.

Varies by location (of course)...but I was quoted $3000-3500 in the SoCal area.

OP
OP
Matthewmohan

Matthewmohan

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Finance
Country flag
One other random thing-The back up light in the lower center of the rear bumper seemed exceptionally bright. Brighter than any rear back up light I have ever noticed. The way the test drive was situated, the driver was backing into the space right in front of the glass doors to the show room where the display cars were. Everyone winced every time she backed into the spot after a test drive.

krafty81

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME AWD EX Premium, 2023 Lexus RX350h
Country flag
Yeah no swag at the event here in CA. They kept telling everyone about a food truck but it never showed up as far as I can tell. The Mach E road show reps were great but the dealer reps from Tuttle just kind of sat around and watched. No follow up after the tour or anything...

timbop

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Solar powered 2021 MME ER RWD & 2022 Corsair PHEV
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
Yeah no swag at the event here in CA. They kept telling everyone about a food truck but it never showed up as far as I can tell. The Mach E road show reps were great but the dealer reps from Tuttle just kind of sat around and watched. No follow up after the tour or anything...
At the road show event I went to in Jersey the dealership's "mach E guy" was really helpful, engaging and very interested in hearing about what I've read here on the forum. He was about to give me his card when I had to tell him I drove an hour to get there and had already ordered a Mach E - I felt kind of bad but I figured I didn't want to leave him with the impression that I might buy one from him.

They DID have a food truck with complimentary philly cheese steaks on a pretzel bun, which was delicious.

ClaudeMach-E

First Name
Claude
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach 3- Tempo- Malibu(3)-Actual Kia Sportage AWD
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
At the road show event I went to in Jersey the dealership's "mach E guy" was really helpful, engaging and very interested in hearing about what I've read here on the forum. He was about to give me his card when I had to tell him I drove an hour to get there and had already ordered a Mach E - I felt kind of bad but I figured I didn't want to leave him with the impression that I might buy one from him.

They DID have a food truck with complimentary philly cheese steaks on a pretzel bun, which was delicious.
I was wondering why these dealer's rep ask us abouit the forum why don't they simply read it al least, it's part of their job to know about their product that they are selling isn't it?

OP
OP
Matthewmohan

Matthewmohan

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Finance
Country flag
I get the feeling Ford is at least vaguely aware of the Forums that follow their cars.

Badger_Prof

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Prior--Leaf,Bolt EV. Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD ER
Country flag
I was wondering why these dealer's rep ask us abouit the forum why don't they simply read it al least, it's part of their job to know about their product that they are selling isn't it?
Probably because it would take them too long to read through the massive number of posts to find what they would consider most relevant for them.
Sponsored