LaFavor

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Country flag
Now that you’ve been on the 22’s for a bit, what are your thoughts on range, handling, and ride comfort?
Range , I haven’t lost much maybe about a 5% lost if that. The handling is amazing it really hugs the road very smooth. It almost drives itself.
Sponsored

OP
OP
LaFavor

LaFavor

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Country flag
No I wanted my own look which is a huge hit. I best looking Mach E period. Turning heads every where I go.

mkhuffman

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT, Jeep GC-L, VW Jetta
Country flag
Updated, Stripes

DC66CD24-77DE-47FE-BA56-8F1B5384B986.jpeg

F34B47C1-9DC9-4590-9828-164A4DAFEA5E.jpeg

B126E46A-9FC9-46E3-A7B9-C9CDBBC34621.jpeg
Did Magnicolor do your stripes? When my MME comes in around October or so, I plan to go down there and see what they can do. I might do the stripes like you, not sure. My wife is not convinced about the stripes yet. (I have not tried very hard, though.) For sure I want to black out the front grill similar to what you did. I might want to put grey vinyl on the stock 19" wheels instead of replacing them. I don't want even a 5% range hit if I can help it.

silverelan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E GT
Country flag
nice! those tires look super low profile.... 245/40? definitely make the rims look bigger like 21". what width are those rims?

i'm going from the stock premium 19x7 225/55/19 to 20x8.5 245/45/20 tomorrow so hope the ride quality hit won't be too bad for the improved performance and looks
Which wheels and tires are you opting for?

OP
OP
LaFavor

LaFavor

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Country flag
Did Magnicolor do your stripes? When my MME comes in around October or so, I plan to go down there and see what they can do. I might do the stripes like you, not sure. My wife is not convinced about the stripes yet. (I have not tried very hard, though.) For sure I want to black out the front grill similar to what you did. I might want to put grey vinyl on the stock 19" wheels instead of replacing them. I don't want even a 5% range hit if I can help it.
Yes Magnicolor did and the stripes are a must have it makes a huge difference.

OP
OP
LaFavor

LaFavor

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Country flag
I didn’t think you were serious, what are you particularly looking for?

Dear1nc

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GT PE
Country flag
I didn’t think you were serious, what are you particularly looking for?
Just a few more angles. Maybe a 3/4 shot and a nice wide one from a lower angle. Anything that shows the size. lol and maybe some from behind and low.

fightinag

Banned
Banned
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 mach e
Occupation
retired flight nurse
Country flag
Who did the faux grill for you ? Love it !

OP
OP
LaFavor

LaFavor

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Country flag
It was discussed in another thread as well. For some reason a lot of people wrapping the grill are doing this - but why is a mystery. It doesn’t make sense, the grill doesn’t extend that low and it also looks super weird. But, maybe that’s just me.. it’s all personal taste in the end.
No that’s how I wanted it looks better to me and I didn’t want it to look like the others.

Megabueno

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME GTPE
Country flag
It was discussed in another thread as well. For some reason a lot of people wrapping the grill are doing this - but why is a mystery. It doesn’t make sense, the grill doesn’t extend that low and it also looks super weird. But, maybe that’s just me.. it’s all personal taste in the end.
nothing wrong with doing what the owner want. At the end of the day, only the owner cares. It’s not as if the OP was asking if others liked it…

Mod away! Way I see it, slap a giant bow it if you want! Cheers!
Sponsored