friendswithdave

First Name
Leon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Leaf, 2021 MME Rt 1 on order
Country flag
I just got this email from Ford. I have a 2021 Rt 1 on order. Looks like they just cancelled this - I assume to switch me to a 2022. Anyone else receive this?

Dear xxx,

We recognise that to earn and retain our customers’ trust, we must invest in your ownership experience. It is our intention to deliver an outstanding experience for all our customers in every interaction they have with our brand.

Your feedback regarding your Mustang NULL order experience really matters to us and will help us to continuously improve your experience. We would therefore like to invite you to participate in this survey which will only take a few minutes to complete. To begin, simply click on the 'Start Survey' button.
Sponsored

snickerson123

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
Occupation
Project Manager
Country flag
Wow. How rude to call it a null order. That first paragraph was so polished and then they throw in that they want feedback on something most people would not understand. Sorry that you won't be getting your MME this year.

OP
OP

friendswithdave

First Name
Leon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Leaf, 2021 MME Rt 1 on order
Country flag
To be fair, I just ordered on Sept 21 and knew it would be a 2022. I guess this makes it official. Wondering if anyone else got a similar message. I'll be sending this to my sales guy.

Maquis

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E4X, 2023 Lightning Lariat ER
Country flag
Agree with @Motomax , your order is not cancelled, they just want you to complete a survey. Be sure to ding them about the crappy email!
Sponsored

Reactions: ARK