Number of active reservations

How many active (non-cancelled) reservations are there right now?

• Total voters

MachE2021

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Impala
Occupation
Attorney
Country flag
How many active (non-cancelled) reservations did you think there are right now? This includes non-cancelled reservations along with orders that have been placed but weren’t previously subject to a reservation. Although it appears the order/reservation # is in the 80k’s right now, there’s a rumor that the numbering scheme may result in some numbers being omitted, thereby suggesting a smaller # of actual reservations/orders being made.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Mach Daddy

First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GT, Land Rover Discovery, F-150 Lightnin
Country flag
I made my GT reservation this past weekend, it’s in the 80000s. I am unsure how the numbering works.

eager2own

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Porsche Panamera S e-Hybrid
Country flag
I voted for a high number, because I think there are a lot of active (non-cancelled) orders. But I see that as different from how many I think will actually convert to orders by the deadlines. That will be a much lower number.

OP
OP

MachE2021

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Impala
Occupation
Attorney
Country flag
I voted for a high number, because I think there are a lot of active (non-cancelled) orders. But I see that as different from how many I think will actually convert to orders by the deadlines. That will be a much lower number.
What do you think the conversion rate will be by year end? My guess would be around 67% factoring in some people making multiple reservations as back-up, Covid, Tesla Model Y arriving much earlier than expected, and some people just changing their mind.
Sponsored