duckhunt

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru Outback
Country flag
Anyone in the NYC/Nassau/Suffolk area? I'm by Manhasset and work in the city.

Hope to meet some fellow future owners around here.
Sponsored

J Duce

First Name
Jean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Explorer Sport
Country flag
I am from Queens, NY and first time EV prospective owner.

4pac

First Name
Sphen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MachE/TeslaY
Country flag
Can anyone recommend a dealer in the NYC area who they can recommend? I mentioned it in another thread that my dealer is asking my to sign a buyers agreement before they even accept my order online. Thanks in advance

hybrid2bev

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Job 1 Premium4X - EAP Member
Country flag

J Duce

First Name
Jean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Explorer Sport
Country flag
Can anyone recommend a dealer in the NYC area who they can recommend? I mentioned it in another thread that my dealer is asking my to sign a buyers agreement before they even accept my order online. Thanks in advance
I completed my order at Ford of Queens Blvd. They did not charge any additional cost.

You can also check out Beiner Ford. I hear they are pretty good too.

4pac

First Name
Sphen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MachE/TeslaY
Country flag
I completed my order at Ford of Queens Blvd. They did not charge any additional cost.

Is this Koppel ford?

JonathanEzor

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MME GT, Taurus, C-MAX Energi, Chrysler PacHy
Country flag
West Hempstead (Long Island) here. Ordered mine yesterday, though my nearest dealer, Hempstead Ford in Garden City (with no added markup). I'll be working with the salesperson there, John Berto, from whom I've purchased a 2011 Taurus and a 2015 C-MAX Energi--he's a good guy. I currently drive one of the *very* few Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid PHEVs in the region, so I'm looking forward to extending my electric-only range! {Jonathan}

Ford Mustang Mach-E NYC/Long Island/Westchester Check In! 2021 Ford Mustang Mach-E Premium (2)

figmentsas

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Mustang Eco Vert, 2021 MachE Premium ER-AWD
Country flag
Ah, finally, after 6 months with the car, saw another MachE owner on the road (I saw one parked in Manhattan when I was walking around, but no other sightings until now). Saturday, mid-afternoon, northbound I-684. I was following a Ferrari, when I noticed a white or silver MachE coming up fast in my rear view mirror. We drove together for about a mile, and then the owner passed me to exit at Mt. Kisco. I tried to wave, but he/she went pretty fast and exited. It was great seeing a fellow owner.

J Duce

First Name
Jean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Explorer Sport
Country flag
Ah, finally, after 6 months with the car, saw another MachE owner on the road (I saw one parked in Manhattan when I was walking around, but no other sightings until now). Saturday, mid-afternoon, northbound I-684. I was following a Ferrari, when I noticed a white or silver MachE coming up fast in my rear view mirror. We drove together for about a mile, and then the owner passed me to exit at Mt. Kisco. I tried to wave, but he/she went pretty fast and exited. It was great seeing a fellow owner.
Nice. It took me about 6 months to see my first also. I bought mine in Queens but live in Staten Island now. I have seen about about 7 since then - one fast speeding on the Cross Bronx, 2 on Staten Island Expressway, one at SI chargepoint station, one at Electrify American in Elizabeth, NJ, one in Delaware. Fortunately, I had a change to speak with a couple of them.

They are still rare but I do like watching someone else driving them.

bdot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT
Country flag
Queens checking in! Just picked it up about a week ago! I haven't seen a single Mach-E on the road yet besides my own.

For those who are curious, I bought mine at Biener Ford at x-plan pricing. However, they were a bit reluctant and the business manager made sure to let me know how grateful I should be that they honored x-plan price so YMMV. My salesman was great though and everyone at the dealer was extremely friendly.

edit: Also, Smithtown Ford was trying pretty aggressively to get me to come in and trade in my old car for and purchase a Mach-e from them. They said they had over 30 on the lot with no ADM. I never actually confirmed those details so again, YMMV.